10 Hair Accessories That Are Perfect for Summer
Summer weather is that special time of year when your hair becomes limp, frizzy, and downright unmanageable. Sure, you can turn to typical ties and clips, but just because you need a quick fix doesn’t mean you can’t get a little creative with your accessories. The flair that follows, including a TKKTKTK, is just what you need to turn every day into a good hair day.
2. BESSKY Style Girl Exquisite Gold Bee Hairpin ($3): The bees are buzzing once summer rolls around, and not just in your garden. Add some bee-autiful accents to your updo with these pins.
3. Epona Valley Lagatha Leaf Hair Clip Set ($98): Wear these clips alone or as a glimmering upgrade to your style. Just be ready for the tidal wave of compliments coming your way.
4. ASOS DESIGN Pastel Floral Metal Back Hair Clip ($13): Gorgeous warm weather also means Pin-worthy summer weddings. Accessorize with a delicate floral clip that will make you feel like a summer goddess.
5. Ban.do Mini Pom Pom Flower in Lilac ($12): Sun’s out, buds out. Celebrate the warmer season with a pretty, floral touch.
7. Modcloth Cherry Extraordinary Sun Hat ($59): Looking for a sweet hat to shade you from the summer sun? Pop on this juicy accessory to keep you cool throughout the hottest months.
8. Smitten Kitten Kendall Pineapple Hair Clip ($23): Slip this fruity hair comb into your summer updo and you’ll instantly feel like you’ve been transported to a tropical paradise.
9. Lovoda Large Branch Hair Pin ($8): Big branch pins are an ideal match for any hair type and most lengths. Simply slide them in when you need a bit of earthy charm to complement your naturally lovely locks.
10. Poketo Half Moon Hair Clip Set ($20): Accessorize like a mermaid princess with the shell-like shimmer of these jaw clips.
Do you have any recommendations for summer accessories? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.