15 Hair Accessories Perfect for Your Spring-to-Summer Look
We’re all ears when it comes to tips for waking up with perfect locks, but no one is immune to the occasional bad hair day, especially when this time of year rolls around (read: limp locks at the mercy of spring showers and a frizz fest once the humidity hits). While you can rely on a trusty knotted pony on days when you literally can’t even, to truly bid adieu to troubles with your tresses, a trendy hair accessory is the ultimate solution. Make every day a great hair day with these 15 accessories perfect for a spring-to-summer look.
1. Colette Malouf Mesh Crocus Barrette ($168): Create a vine-like look using these stunning floral barrettes for a swoon-worthy effect that’s downright romantic.
2. Catbird NYC Leo Black Makao Snake Hair Pin ($230): Calling all cool girls! Give your updo an effortless edge with a modern hair pin that’s undeniably chic.
3. Chloe and Isabel X Jen Atkin Lattice Tassel Bun Cuff ($55): ICYMI, we kind of have a thing for tassels. Pop this playful cuff onto the base of your pony to transform it from “blah” to “ta-da.”
4. Jennifer Behr Perla Swarovski Pearl Ponytail Holder ($275): If you’re all about that low-pony action, we’ve got you. Slip on this pearl-embellished ponytail holder to infuse some luxury into your It-girl style.
5. Avigail Adam Impressive Athena Leaves Flexible Wire Headband ($140): Boho braids look even better when you throw an ethereal headband into the mix. For a Greek-inspired glam factor, this wreath-like accessory is everything.
6. Kitsch Relic Bun Pin ($18): This vintage-inspired bun pin will completely transform your tresses, elevating an undone updo to messy-pretty perfection.
7. Chloe + Isabel Starburst Headband ($48): The star trend is still going strong, and we’re loving this luxe starburst version. Give your hairstyle some glitz ‘n’ sparkle with this stunning piece.
8. Jennifer Behr Rosita Tiny Crystal Scallop Headwrap ($198): This dainty headwrap is a girly-girl’s dream come true. Whether you wear your hair up or down, a touch of sparkle is always a good idea.
9. Lovelock Jewels Metal Silver and Gold Filigree Hair Beads ($10): You *need* these boho-fabulous hair beads to complete a festival look or whimsical wedding guest ensemble.
10. Urban Outfitters Rose Gold Cuff ($16): Here’s how all the trendsetters will be wearing their springtime florals — combined with our other favorite accessories trend, rose gold.
11. Jen Atkin X Chloe + Isabel Bun Cuff ($45): We die for the industrial edge that makes this minimalist cuff so special. Even the most unruly of manes will submit to this next-level topknot.
12. ASOS Shooting Star Hair Crown ($19): Fans of femininity, rejoice! Here’s our favorite alternative to the hair tiara, decked out with a skyfull of twinklers.
13. Lelet NY Trek Metal Halo ($478): If looks could kill, consider us slayed by the OTT chicness of this metal halo. It’s totally worth the splurge if you’re a committed fan of fashion-forward accessories.
14. Copper Tube Pony: DIY lovers can create this industrial-chic accessory from scratch. Try incorporating a thin braid into a sleek low pony to keep your hair’s natural texture on display. (via Treasures and Travels)
15. The Dreslyn Sylvain Le Hen Hair Pin ($75): We’re smitten with this hair pin, which boosts your look from simple to sophisticated. If you’re a fan of yellow gold hardware, this bauble will be your new go-to.
Want to see more ways to style hair accessories for spring? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.