7 Hair Products That Will Save Your Strands from Spring Rain
Even though we’ve pretty much gone from winter straight to summer the last few years (thanks, climate change!) we can’t seem to avoid a season of rain that continues to drift deeper and deeper into summer. Sigh. Going from the havoc that winter puts on our hair, straight into the humidity and frizz that comes with spring and summer, we can use an all-star cast of products to help calm down our strands. Thankfully, this lineup promises to poof-proof and protect against the elements.
1. Cantu Style Stay Frizz-Free Finisher ($6): Opt for this dry shine spray that keeps your style looking good from day to night, even after battling nasty weather.
2. Marajó Anti-Frizz Smoothing Serum ($38): Use this shea butter and argan oil styling serum on wet or dry hair to smooth straight styles or to define curly looks.
3. Marc Anthony Bye, Bye Frizz Damage Repair Miracle Treatment ($3): Start smoothing in the shower with this deep conditioner that simultaneously closes up the hair cuticle and hydrates brittle strands.
4. One by Frédéric Fekkai The Tamed One Anti-Frizz Balm ($28): This line uses a special Norwegian Sea extract to protect hair from pollution and blocks all the makings of frizz, from the inside out.
5. ColorProof HumidityRx Anti-Frizz Weatherproof Spray ($29): Think of this solution as a raincoat for your hair. Its water-repelling polymers keep moisture and humidity out and also works as a heat protectant as you style.
6. Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray ($28): Not only will this buy keep moisture at bay and hair smooth, it’ll last through up to three washes. Now that’s some serious frizz control!
7. Ouai Anti-Frizz Sheets ($18): Try these hemp papers, infused with shea butter and coconut oil, when you need a quick static fix.
Want more beauty advice? Follow us on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.