9 Hand-Letterers You Need to Follow on Instagram
Hand-lettering is all the rage these days. From amping up gallery walls to giving stationery a serious upgrade, we can’t get enough. Okay, we’re kind of obsessed. Are you new to hand-lettering? Here are some folks you NEED to follow on Instagram. Like, yesterday. Oh, and one of them will be joining us at Re:Make 2015!
1. @jessicahische: We’re *obsessed* with Jessica Hische’s work. So much that she’s joining us at the Re:Make Conference! We’re trying really hard to contain our excitement, but it’s getting pretty difficult these days. Join the conversation and request an invitation here! But seriously, her Instagram is ah-mazing. Between pics of her new baby to sneak peeks of her work, we’re totally swooning.
2. @unikacollections: Trust us. You’re going to want everything on Kenzie’s Insta. Consider yourself warned.
4. @westsheridan: As Nicole puts it, “I love you more than the world.” Well, we love her hand-lettering more than the world.
5. @carlahackett: Can’t. Stop. Scrolling. We recommend you check out Carla’s Instagram ASAP.
6. @juliesongink: Need someone to design your wedding invitations and programs? Julie’s totally your girl.
7. @letteredlife: Not only does Caitlin offer freelance wedding packages, but you can also shop her products. Stationery with hand-lettering on it? Count us in.
8. @marmaladebleue: You are probably well aware of our love for Danielle Evans at this point, because she taught the B+C Hand-Lettering Basics Class. But, have you seen her work? She’s so talented that she hand-letters in food. Yes, FOOD.
Who is your favorite hand-letterer to follow? Share with us in the comments below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.