20 Wish List-Worthy Holiday Necklaces Under $100
Holiday season is upon us, which means that we can finally don our fancy dresses and heels for holiday parties. (Yay!) Along with showing off your perfect holiday updo, this is also a chance to impress the crowd with a swoonworthy statement necklace. So we’ve rounded up 20 of our favorite festive necklaces to take your holiday look to the next level. Oh, and did we mention they’re all under $100?! Your Christmas wish list probably just got a little longer :) Read on for some serious holiday jewels!
1. Juturna Necklace ($88): Let’s kick it off with Anthropologie’s stellar take on THE classic Christmas color combo. This is the kind of necklace that makes us want to style a whole outfit around it.
2. Johnny Loves Rosie Maya Necklace ($54): This necklace + LBD + red lipstick = instant gorgeous holiday party look. Go ahead, drop the mic.
3. Paso Necklace ($46): A number of us at Brit HQ are swooning over this pendant. How insanely beautiful is that labradorite gemstone?!
4. Cherished Rhinestone Fringe Necklace ($38): Pretty pastels meet bold gold fringe on this unique bib. It’s even more lovely the longer you look at it, isn’t it?
5. Super Star Necklace ($80): Feeling dainty? Don these sterling silver stars for an occasion where you need an extra sparkle. This necklace would also make a great layering piece.
6. ALDO Vilavia Threaded Chain & Stone Collar Necklace ($38): The neutral gemstones, thick gold chain and layered jump rings (yeah, jump rings!) are an unexpectedly glamorous combination on this ALDO collar.
7. Padgett Hoke Antler Necklace ($36): This playful necklace is a fan favorite here at Brit + Co. We’re daydreaming about pairing it with a crisp collared blouse and a cozy cashmere sweater.
8. Oasis Multi Row Jewelled Necklace ($48): Bring a pop of magenta into your festive ‘fit with this gemmed-up piece.
10. Skinny Mini Necklace ($78): There’s nothing like a sweet little bow, is there? If you ask us, kate spade new york always does holiday jewelry really, really well.
11. Oasis Multi Stone & Leaf Necklace ($42): Just looking at this elegant red necklace is making us excited for all the holiday soireés we could wear it to. It has totally won our hearts.
12. Moderne Motif Necklace ($88): Geometric jewels FTW! In case you need to add a little EDGE to your ensemble…. :)
13. Fanned Feather Necklace ($58): Talk about a statement. Don this navy-feathered chain for an instant head-turning outfit.
14. New Look Opaque Graduated Necklace ($19): This ombre neckwear is the perfect solution to an outfit in need of some drama.
15. Crystal Feather Necklace ($55): Keep it classy with this impressive wreath of crystals by J.Crew. Seriously, this necklace is a great way to easily elevate your look.
17. Pearled Fringe Necklace ($68): Get fringe-y with it! Look to this Anthropologie piece for a nontraditional holiday accessory.
18. Wood Statement U-Necklace ($45): This wooden bib is another easy way to incorporate a geometric pop into your holiday look. Pair it with a white shift dress and you’re good to go!
19. Oasis Oversize Lime Gem Bib Necklace ($48): Check out that bejeweled bib! We love how it looks when worn with a camisole.
20. Designsix Avington Necklace ($42): These jewels look like something a ’40s movie star would wear, no? Keep glamour alive with these beautiful faceted gems.
Which festive necklaces will you wear this holiday season? Have any holiday party plans? Share with us in the comments below!