9 Glitter Boots That Will Change the Way You Party This Season
Metallic kicks never quite go out of fashion, but brands are upping the ante this fall, rolling out rhinestone and sequin-studded options that would make any accomplished FROW frequenter swoon. And this isn’t a one-style-fits-all kind of trend — there’s plenty of shimmer to go around. Whether you’re obsessing over the slouchy silhouette or identify as a bona fide ankle boot enthusiast, glitter boot mania has infiltrated every shoebox this season. Below, we’ve pulled nine OMG-worthy styles that will instantly elevate any ensemble this season.
1. Nasty Gal The Twist Glitter Boot ($90): Step into the weekend like WHAT with a pair of shimmery steppers that put a whole new twist on your standard dancing shoes. If you’ve been holding out on trying the slouch boot trend, these bad boys make a mean argument for giving it a try.
2. & Other Stories Pull On Sparkle Boots ($195): Pretty in pink? It’s a sure thing with these sock boots in tow. Style them up with a swishy midi skirt and an oversized sweater for an on-the-job ensemble that’s equal parts cozy and cool.
3. Zara Shiny High Heel Ankle Boots ($139): Silver slouch boots make a bold statement, but if you’re after something on the more subtle side, these striped rhinestone stunners are it. Slip them on with skinny jeans or a shirt dress for an elevated everyday look.
4. Bill Blass Tinsel Boots ($228): For a totally different take on the glitter boot trend, these tinsel-tastic ankle boots are the perfect pick. Their gilded sheen and textured upper offer an unexpected alternative to standard ballet flats or leather knee-high boots.
5. Henry Kole Erin Glitter Boots ($202): When the Monday morning blues get you down, a pair of glitzy boots are guaranteed to give your mood a major boost. Who said nine-to-five attire has to be boring?
6. Dr. Martens Multicolor Pascal Rainbow Glitter Boots ($120): Say WHAT?! Combat boots are having a major moment with the Insta-babe crowd, and we’re willing to bet these over-the-rainbow stompers will be making their way into more than a few #OOTDs.
7. River Island Gold Glitter Over-the-Knee Stretch Boots ($150): OTK boots are the official footwear for fall 2017, but instead of whipping out your go-to leather pair, why not give this gold-tone option a test drive? Because every burgeoning street style star needs at least one set of 24K kicks.
8. ASOS Runway Sock Boots ($64): Introducing the most jaw-dropping way to rock autumn’s iconic colors — the point-toe burgundy sock boots above. Prepare to rack up the double taps left and right when you step into the streets with cropped denim, a belted suede jacket, and these wow-worthy numbers.
9. Schutz Myrelle Boots ($420): Take the trend to the next level with these shiny metallic booties that are worthy of any red carpet. Pop them on with a slip dress for a wild night out on the town or dress ’em down with a chunky knit and distressed denim.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.