Metallic kicks never quite go out of fashion, but brands are upping the ante this fall, rolling out rhinestone and sequin-studded options that would make any accomplished FROW frequenter swoon. And this isn’t a one-style-fits-all kind of trend — there’s plenty of shimmer to go around. Whether you’re obsessing over the slouchy silhouette or identify as a bona fide ankle boot enthusiast, glitter boot mania has infiltrated every shoebox this season. Below, we’ve pulled nine OMG-worthy styles that will instantly elevate any ensemble this season.
1. Nasty Gal The Twist Glitter Boot ($90): Step into the weekend like WHAT with a pair of shimmery steppers that put a whole new twist on your standard dancing shoes. If you’ve been holding out on trying the slouch boot trend, these bad boys make a mean argument for giving it a try.
2. & Other Stories Pull On Sparkle Boots ($195): Pretty in pink? It’s a sure thing with these sock boots in tow. Style them up with a swishy midi skirt and an oversized sweater for an on-the-job ensemble that’s equal parts cozy and cool.
3. Zara Shiny High Heel Ankle Boots ($139): Silver slouch boots make a bold statement, but if you’re after something on the more subtle side, these striped rhinestone stunners are it. Slip them on with skinny jeans or a shirt dress for an elevated everyday look.
4. Bill Blass Tinsel Boots ($228): For a totally different take on the glitter boot trend, these tinsel-tastic ankle boots are the perfect pick. Their gilded sheen and textured upper offer an unexpected alternative to standard ballet flats or leather knee-high boots.
5. Henry Kole Erin Glitter Boots ($202): When the Monday morning blues get you down, a pair of glitzy boots are guaranteed to give your mood a major boost. Who said nine-to-five attire has to be boring?
6. Dr. Martens Multicolor Pascal Rainbow Glitter Boots ($120): Say WHAT?! Combat boots are having a major moment with the Insta-babe crowd, and we’re willing to bet these over-the-rainbow stompers will be making their way into more than a few #OOTDs.
7. River Island Gold Glitter Over-the-Knee Stretch Boots ($150): OTK boots are the official footwear for fall 2017, but instead of whipping out your go-to leather pair, why not give this gold-tone option a test drive? Because every burgeoning street style star needs at least one set of 24K kicks.
8. ASOS Runway Sock Boots ($64): Introducing the most jaw-dropping way to rock autumn’s iconic colors — the point-toe burgundy sock boots above. Prepare to rack up the double taps left and right when you step into the streets with cropped denim, a belted suede jacket, and these wow-worthy numbers.
9. Schutz Myrelle Boots ($420): Take the trend to the next level with these shiny metallic booties that are worthy of any red carpet. Pop them on with a slip dress for a wild night out on the town or dress ’em down with a chunky knit and distressed denim.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.