20 Hostess Gifts to Stock Up on Now for Every Holiday Party You Go To
People who love to host are some of the greatest folks around. Their favorite pastime is showing everyone a good time, so it’s only right that you show them some love for all that they do. We’ve taken the fuss out of hostess gifts and pulled together some of the best we know. From simple cards to wall art, there’s truly something for everyone. Scroll on for 20 gifts you’ll want to have on hand for every holiday party!
1. You’re Awesome Gift Bag ($6): Hostesses have a special place in all of our hearts. Show them just how special they are with this bag that does all the talking for you.
2. Tin Cake Stand ($20): What better gift for a hostess than a pretty cake stand for her next fabulous dinner bash? This tin stand is great because almost everything looks stunning next to this seafoam green hue.
3. Geo Pattern Coasters ($6): Water rings are every hostess’s worst nightmare. Help her prevent them in style with this super pretty set of four coasters.
4. Custom Address Stamp ($44): This custom address stamp is particularly perfect for hostesses who like to send thank-you notes to their guests post-party. Plus, it’s the perfect blend of two of the best things in the world: design and function.
5. Deer and Moose Wine Stoppers ($35): Get these for your special hostess and you might be tempted to keep them for yourself. They’re so stinkin’ cute!
6. But First, Coffee Print ($35): If you don’t know the hostess well but you want to show your gratitude, this print is perfect. Who doesn’t like coffee? It’s a sure win that was made for any room in any home.
7. Flashing Cocktail Shaker ($15): Got a someone in your life who lives for hosting happy hours? This is the perfect gift for that little lady: It draws attention to the lovely libations she’s whipping up and looks awesome while doing it.
8. Foodie Dice ($24): A cure for writer’s block gets a foodie spin! Grab the five main dice plus the seasonal item die, toss and voila! You’ve got yourself a fun, new and inspirational dish to whip up.
9. Get Sh*t Done Notepad ($8): Hosting parties is no joke: There’s a lot of prep work to do, and remembering everything is essential to success. Gift this to a hostess and she’ll never lose track of her to-do list.
10. Hotty Toddy Cocktail Stirrers ($20): These beauties give a reoccurring compliment every time they’re swirled through a cocktail. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
11. The Hungover Cookbook ($10): After hosting a raging bash, there’s nothing better than waking up to simple, easy instructions on how to rid yourself of that awful hangover. Your hostess will thank you later — we promise.
12. Cube Canvas Wall Art ($15): This is the perfect piece of art for a little kitchen nook. A simple nail is all the installation it needs, and the mostly white palette with slight splashes of color is sure to brighten any wall it adorns.
13. Monogrammed Mini Dish ($10): Leave it by the door and toss in keys or place it in the kitchen and use it to hold spices or dirty measuring spoons. Plus, the monogrammed touch will make any hostess feel super special.
14. Shiitake Mushroom Kit ($20): The only thing the kit is calls for is a small piece of wood for the little guys to take hold in. Find the perfect piece to go along with the kit and your favorite hostess has everything she needs to make her own tasty, homegrown ingredient.
15. Floral Recipe Box and Cards ($34): This gorgeous citrus-themed box is organized by food category and comes with cards just waiting to be filled out with your hostess’s home run recipes.
16. Shake Cocktail Book ($25): Delivering simple and seasonal recipes as well as hosting ideas, this book is perfect for hostesses that prefer a straightforward and super simple yet fun approach to parties.
17. Sophisticated B*tch Soy Candle ($18): Besides being one of the best-named candles we’ve ever come across, it’s also one of the best smelling. Help your hostess fill her home with succulent scents or cover up the occasional burn smell. (Hey, it happens to the best of us!)
18. Brooklyn Kombucha Tea Sampler ($12): If you’ve got an adventurous hostess on your hands, surprise her with this tea sampler from Brooklyn Kombucha. Hand-picked by the NYC kombucha masters themselves, this is the perfect starter to a fun and delicious homemade kombucha process.
19. Thankyousaurus Plant and Planter ($70): How unbelievably amazing is this? This adorable hand-painted dino is possibly the cutest planter we’ve ever stumbled upon. Any lucky hostess who gets this as a gift will think so too.
20. Unique Unicorn Card ($20): Get this for the hostess who simply stands out from the crowd, because sometimes a heartfelt, hand-written note is the best gift you can give.
Which one of these gift ideas is destined for the hostess in your life? Let us know in the comments below!