24 Ways to Announce Your Pregnancy on Facebook, Instagram, and More
So you found out you’re preggers — congrats! If you aren’t sure how to announce the news, we’re here to help you narrow down your options (without sinking into a Pinterest rabbit hole). The 24 oh-so-sweet reveals below have a little something for everyone — whether you want something OTT, inclusive of your pets, or totally simple. Scroll on and get ready to say “baby’s coming!” in just the right way.
1. Dreams Coming True: Calling all Disney princesses! This baby isn’t even here yet, and it’s technically already been to Disneyland. Talk about starting things out *magically.*
2. Third Time’s a Charm: The pure joy on this big brother’s face is everything! Not to mention the sweet curiosity of the newly promoted big sister. If other kiddos are part of your crew, an adorable, candid shot might be perf for you.
3. Big Sis: This big-sis-to-be might be a tad oblivious to the newest family member, but her parents sure know how to style an announcement. Giant gold balloon letters are always a good idea!
4. Human Surprise: We’re not sure what’s better — the proud face of this majestic Boston Terrier, or the fact that she thinks the new baby is for her.
5. Minimalist Announcement: This simple baby announcement is perfect! If minimalism is totes your style, forget about props and balloons and tell the world in your own way.
6. Name That Baby: If you have a totally stellar name like this picked out and are ready to share, include it with the big news!
7. Bundle of Joy: Feature those ultrasound pics front and center for an unmistakeable announcement.
8. Donut Lovers: Here’s an announcement that couldn’t be sweeter. If the deep fried treats aren’t your jam, copy this look with any food you’re seriously craving.
9. Puppy Love: Steal the pet-flaunting method above by making your little one part of the pic.
10. Big Sister Promotion: Your toddler might be just as stunned as everyone else to find out she’s getting promoted, and it sure will make for an adorable pic.
11. Hurray, a New Baby: Capture the moment you tell your littles, because they’re sure to react pricelessly. The pure joy of these tiny face shows their major excitement — even if one of them is trying to eat the picture.
12. Baby Love: Go for a simple smooch of affection that’ll show how much you adore your coming addition (and each other).
13. Guess What?: These fashionistas are ready for the new addition! Include the entire fam in your reveal to help get siblings pumped about the big news.
14. Sunset Announcement: Couples that are classy AF need to copy the elegant and oh-so-dreamy look pictured here.
Bunny Baby: Now here’s a family that knows how to make a holiday work for them. Take note from this announcement and use seasonal props to spill the beans.
16. Great Adventure Coming Soon: A newborn onesie is the easiest way to have your gal pals in a chorus of “awwwww!” Bonus: You don’t have to worry about getting spiffy while you’re battling those pregnancy woes.
17. Doodle Brother: The lifestyle of this Insta-famous Australian Labradoodle is already a good one, but he’s clearly pumped about getting a new human.
18. Oh Baby: Spring is in the air, and a baby is on the way! A tulip-filled announcement like this will be so bright and beautiful that nobody will scroll past your news.
19. Groovy Family: When the entire family is super rad, there’s only one thing that can make it even more rad. A new baby!
20. Big Bro: Don’t let his cuteness distract you — he has big news to share! Put your tyke in a similar tee at a get-together and see how long it takes for your peeps to catch on.
21. Baby Bump: Show off your bump with help from the cutie on the inside.
22. Cookie Announcement: Every kitchen magician should share their secret by whipping up a shabby-chic cookie. And not just because you’ll get to eat it after the photos are taken.
23. Sweet Baby: Lush, pink florals and delicate greens are guaranteed to give your baby news even more to love.
24. Egg-Specting: Keep it subtle and quirky by quoting a funny seasonal pun. Leave it up to your recipients to figure out the rest.
Are you planning your own pregnancy announcement? Follow us on Pinterest for more mama-to-be inspo.