When we think of Christmas, we think of gifts. And what’s more special than the gift of life (okay, we know that’s a little corny, but we’re rolling with it)? Whether you just found out you’re expecting or are about to pop, the holiday season is the BEST time to share your excitement with loved ones. Sneak a peek at these 19 photos for a little inspiration for a festive baby announcement.
6. Announcement Party Ticket Invitation ($15): Forget the photoshoot and send out these clever “tickets” to announce your baby’s arrival. If you’re planning a gender reveal party, this would be a fun choice to send out as an invite as well.
10. Onesie Jumpstart: One of the best parts about having a newborn is dressing it up in all kinds of adorable outfits. Get a head start on the baby clothes by incorporating it in your shoot. (via Jason Allen Images)
11. Chalkboard Announcement ($9): Aw. We’re pretty sure this is sweet enough to warm even the Grinch’s heart.
13. Illustrated Pregnancy Announcement ($20+): Let’s face it, sometimes when you’re all hormonal with a growing belly you don’t really feel like being photographed. So skip all the fuss and just have a custom illustration created where you and your partner can look equally adorable.
15. Typographic Christmas Tree Pregnancy Announcement ($12): This announcement is not only cute, but printable. You can also change up the color scheme to suit your liking.
18. The Whole Family: Your beloved pup is undoubtedly part of your young family, so of course he needs to be included in the Christmas card. On a side note, how cute is that toe shot? (via Life Love and Lucy)
19. Silent Night Announcement ($2): This stock photo couple is admittedly a bit cheesy, but this card is customizable, meaning you can swap them out for a cute pic of you, your boo and your baby.
Are you sending out a festive baby announcement? If so share it with us at @BritandCo!