I Wear My White Skinny Jeans at Night
Forget wearing your sunglasses at night. This spring is all about standing out. Last week we celebrated a preview of spring sunshine by gathering our favorite pieces for a day of beachy frolicking. But now, the sun has set and it's time to ready yourself for a night on the town. And guess what. We're outfitting you in a pair of bright white skinny jeans by good old Levi’s®.
A huge staple this spring, white skinny jeans are just the head-turning piece to kick your standard going-out garb up a notch (or ten). Yes, they're a bold move but what's a night out on the town without a sizable helping of boldness? You're sure to turn heads as you saunter down the street showing off your bright white stems. And if you're worried about finding the right pair, our friends over at Levi’s® have the perfect solution: Customize your fit with their Curve ID collection.
1. Gucci Ophelie Two-Tone Open-Toe Pump ($1,195): We'll start with the splurge piece. If you can't swing a pair of Guccis, we recommend checking out Shoes of Prey where you can let this gorgeous pair of heels inspire you to create your own pair this spring.
2. Twisted Racer-Back Linen Tank ($78): You've got your statement heels ready to go, so it's a good move to downplay the rest of your look. This neutral tank is perfect for layering, and the linen gives a seemingly casual look a more formal note. This would look great layered over a glittery gold bandeau.
3. Coral Fringe Purse ($54): Rumor has it, fringe is in. Rock this number with just about any outfit. It’s the perfect size to hold exactly what you need for a night of gallivanting.
4. Oversized Lapel Lace-Trim Jacket ($62): We are major fans of a jacket that can provide warmth without compromising your look. This beige bohemian-inspired coat is the perfect garment to balance off this spring's bold prints and colors.
5. USB Locket Necklace ($250): We are so head over heels in love with this necklace that we had to include another picture. That's right, a USB flash drive inside a locket so you can keep all those digital moments close to your heart.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)