I Wear My White Skinny Jeans at Night
Forget wearing your sunglasses at night. This spring is all about standing out. Last week we celebrated a preview of spring sunshine by gathering our favorite pieces for a day of beachy frolicking. But now, the sun has set and it's time to ready yourself for a night on the town. And guess what. We're outfitting you in a pair of bright white skinny jeans by good old Levi’s®.
A huge staple this spring, white skinny jeans are just the head-turning piece to kick your standard going-out garb up a notch (or ten). Yes, they're a bold move but what's a night out on the town without a sizable helping of boldness? You're sure to turn heads as you saunter down the street showing off your bright white stems. And if you're worried about finding the right pair, our friends over at Levi’s® have the perfect solution: Customize your fit with their Curve ID collection.
1. Gucci Ophelie Two-Tone Open-Toe Pump ($1,195): We'll start with the splurge piece. If you can't swing a pair of Guccis, we recommend checking out Shoes of Prey where you can let this gorgeous pair of heels inspire you to create your own pair this spring.
2. Twisted Racer-Back Linen Tank ($78): You've got your statement heels ready to go, so it's a good move to downplay the rest of your look. This neutral tank is perfect for layering, and the linen gives a seemingly casual look a more formal note. This would look great layered over a glittery gold bandeau.
3. Coral Fringe Purse ($54): Rumor has it, fringe is in. Rock this number with just about any outfit. It’s the perfect size to hold exactly what you need for a night of gallivanting.
4. Oversized Lapel Lace-Trim Jacket ($62): We are major fans of a jacket that can provide warmth without compromising your look. This beige bohemian-inspired coat is the perfect garment to balance off this spring's bold prints and colors.
5. USB Locket Necklace ($250): We are so head over heels in love with this necklace that we had to include another picture. That's right, a USB flash drive inside a locket so you can keep all those digital moments close to your heart.