12 Icy Blonde Hairstyles That Are Too Cool to Miss
Summer ‘16 is all about switching up your hair. From balayage to hot roots to smokey lilac hair, no color or style has gone untouched. But there’s a new hair trend that’s sure to jump to the top of your #hairinspo list thanks to its Elsa-esque appeal: icy blond hair. We know it’s the middle of summer, so why should you go for this snowy look? Because it’s fun AND gorgeous, that’s why! Need more convincing? Keep scrolling for 12 insanely beautiful icy blonde ‘dos that will have you running to the salon.
1. Grayed Goddess: If you’re all about two tones, this gray-to-ice look is definitely the way to go. Choose your ideal shade and pair with a bold brow for a look that’s all about the contrast.
2. Ice King: Don’t let the girls have all the fun! Guys, try out this frigid tone that looks great with a natural-colored beard for an added wow factor.
3. Granny Upgrade: This is not your typical granny hair. Step up your hair game by opting for full-on white next time you bleach your tresses.
4. Icy Ocean: On the hunt for a jaw-dropping beauty transformation? Look no further. This gorgeous ‘do is sure to take your Insta feed to the next level. Bonus points for matching the blue hue to your OOTD.
5. Frozen Lavender: We’re swooning over this field of lavender hair. Let your locks melt from purplish blue to crystal ice with this style that gives a little taste of the rainbow.
6. Snow Queen: Elsa would be proud. These long icy tresses are sure to have you feeling like the style star we know you are. Not to mention, this dusty shade goes with practically any look.
7. Silver Shades: It’s time to glam up your hair, and what better way to do it than with a little bling on your tresses? Go for a look that will have you wishing you could spend every day on the red carpet.
8. Iced Platinum: Okay, so if you’re already fair-haired and just looking to take your color up a notch, then check out this stunner. With undertones of natural blonde, this subtle tweak is sure to have you feeling like your flawless self with just a small upgrade.
9. Subtle Roots: Love the icy look but still want just a hint of color? Take on this simple style that boasts some color at the roots.
10. Purple Ice: Not ready for a full-on ice conversion? Try a muted pastel stain at the roots to add intrigue to a majorly icy look.
12. Iced Over: Devoted to a total ice takeover? Try out this all-around frosted look that will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. Take the look THERE by pairing with a diva-red lip and major lashes. (via Pepino Hair Salon)
Follow us on Pinterest for more hair color + style ideas.