On the most patriotic day of the year, anything other than an Americana-themed manicure simply won’t do. We scoured the ‘gram for the best of the best when it comes to red, white and blue nail art and, as expected, there is some seriously epic inspo. Metallic, polka dots, stars, glitter, you name it, you can paint it. Swipe down for the best creative ideas. Happy fourth! 💅
1. Statement Stripes: Major land of the free vibes courtesy of @havenspanyc. If that’s not a stunning sparkly red, we don’t know what is.
3. Confetti: We’re seeing spots in the best way possible with this polka dot mani that combines dots of all different sizes with a nude background. @hiitsvicky, you nailed it.
4. Deconstructed Flag: If you’re in the Beverly Hills area for the 4th, pop into @nailbarandbeautylounge to get some custom tips with a unique spin on the flag.
5. Patriotic Nude: We’re into the understated “Star-Spangled Banner” approach to this design. BRB, just heading to @oliveandjune to get this.
6. Funfetti: Embrace all the trends and details courtesy of @vanityprojects.
7. Cuticle Cuteness: There’s nothing negative about this @paintboxnails negative space mani. We spot some tasty red, white and blue rock candy to boot.
8. Star Spangled Sparkle: Who says you can’t go OTT for your backyard bash? @hannahrodenmayer has a little something for everyone with this manicure.
9. Artful Fireworks: The best sparks are the ones that last forever (or at least two weeks in gel mani time). Baby, you’re a firework, @nailgirl74.
10. Holiday Glam: Red, white, and beautiful with this solid and striped combo. Nicely done, @evesalonnyc. 🇺🇸
What is your favorite mani look? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.