9 Beauty Products to Nail a Last-Minute Fourth of July Manicure
Holidays always feel like they creep up on us — weren’t we just putting away last year’s Fourth of July party hats? If you’re in a pinch to prep this year, quick, easy patriotic style is everything. Sprucing up your digits so they’re Independence Day-appropriate is a simple way to make it look like you’re totally prepared. Here are nine products you need to create a last-minute DIY manicure that oozes red, white, and blue vibes without overdoing it.
1. KISS Nail Tattoos ($4) in Tribal Style: A touch of sparkle never hurt anyone — especially on the Fourth of July. All you need is water and five minutes to adorn your nails with these patriotic, glitzy tatts.
2. Starrily Designer Nail Lacquer ($15) in Dopamine: This showstopping paint’s deep cranberry color is balanced out with multi-colored shimmer that has a blue undertone for a one-stop-shop patriotic polish.
3. NPW DIY 3-in-1 Nail Art Pens ($11) in Patriot: Spruce up an existing mani with a couple of simple red, white, and blue lines. If you’re after a minimalist look, only jazz up one nail, but add a gem if you want to go glam!
4. ImPRESS One-Step Gel Limited Edition Nautical Design Accents ($8) in Climb Higher: Pop these babies onto bare nails and rest assured that your flawless fingers will be ready for flag-waving. The kit comes with everything you need, including six red, white, and blue-themed accent nails.
5. Essie Nail Polish ($9) in Aruba Blue: All you need are a few coats of this deep blue, shimmery hue to be ready for festivities on the Fourth.
6. Lacquerbar Shattered Glass Nail Art Sheets ($5): If you love the polish job you’re already sporting but want to kick it up a notch, a trendy addition like glass nail art will give you an instant upgrade. You can customize how the “glass” appears on your nails, so have fun with it.
7. Deborah Lippmann Nail Color ($20) in Can’t Be Tamed: Swipe on this polish for dazzling digits that will shine while you gaze at fireworks. The dark color is so jam-packed with gold glitter that it creates a beautiful balance of hues.
8. NCLA Designer Nail Wraps ($16) in Star Spangled: Stick these designed wraps on and you’ll get an all-American nail look faster than you can say “Star-Spangled Banner.” Rock ‘em on each digit or choose an accent nail to highlight with the starry scheme.
9. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Color + Shine Nail Color ($5): Don’t have Fourth of July-centric colors on hand? Snag this trio and you’ll be able to create a slew of looks — or you can just wear these punchy shades on alternating fingers.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.