All the Fourth of July Nail Art Inspo You’ll Ever Need
When it comes time to get your nails done for Independence Day, opt for an eye-catching design that brings the party one digit at a time. Trust us: Next-level nail art is the perfect conversation starter for any barbecue or get-together you’re heading to. From hamburgers to stars and stripes, these patriotic-meets-Insta-friendly Fourth of Julynail designs are must-tries for summer.
1. Watermelons: It isn’t summer without a bright nail polish. Throw hand-painted watermelons into the mix, and you’ve got yourself a serious warm-weather nail look.
2. Cookout Necessities: No cookout is complete without hot dogs and Diet Coke, so opting for this fun nail look only makes sense.
3. Negative Space: Negative space manicures are all the rage. Try this style with bright red or blue for the holiday.
4. Watermelon Seeds: For a simpler fruit design, we like this half watermelon slice on one or two of your nails for a subtle take on the picnic theme.
5. Multicolored Stars: Cool red, white, and blue starred nails will top off any Independence Day outfit — and it’s easy enough that you can do it yourself.
6. Marble Swirl: Marble print is trending on Pinterest, and we love the idea of incorporating it into your nail look with a patriotic motif.
7. Shimmer Tips: Make a statement with these red, white, and blue shimmer tips on top of a neutral nail polish.
8. Patriotic Minimalism: For the minimalistic gal, this red and blue geometric mani is simple, unique, and reps your country in style.
9. Hamburger Buns: Show off your Fourth of July barbecue spirit with hamburger accent nails or a whole handful FTW!
10. Dripping: This nail design is much simpler than it looks. You just start with red and white stripes, then drop navy polish from the top of your nails for a painterly twist on 4OJ digits.
11. Soft Ombre: To keep things simple if your outfit is a bit extra, opt for a basic, soft ombre where the country’s colors fade softly into one another.
12. Orange Slices: Orange slice nails are super summery and immediately draw attention with their bright colors, so why not deck out your nails with the print?!
13. Fireworks: Fireworks are obviously one of the best parts about Fourth of July. Make them the flashiest part of your mani by painting them over black nail polish.
14. Cuticle Art: Reminding us of the half-circle American flags that we hang on our front porches, these nails can dress up your OOTD instantly.
15. Flags + Sparkle: Don’t be drab on one of the least boring holidays of the year! Opt for shimmer, sparkle, and plenty of patriotism in your Fourth of July nail design.
16. Accent Nail: If you want to make your red, white, and blue nails more exciting, opt for silver wherever you’d normally use white.
17. Metallic Gold: Gold also pairs well with red, white, and blue. Take into consideration what accessories you’ll be wearing to make your getup truly shine.
18. Polka Dots: Take a classic pattern and make it something special and patriotic with polka dot Independence Day nails.
19. Clear Base: Meet the world’s easiest manicure! Start off with a clear coat then dabble on specs of red and blue to keep things festive.
20. Confetti: Head to the party with nails that look just as party-ready as you feel this holiday.
21. Bald Eagle: If your nail technician is feeling extra fancy, let them go all out with accent nails of patriotic symbols like the bald eagle.
22. Tie Dye: Tie dye shirts are a summer staple, so we totally dig the idea of turning that fun pattern into a nail design.
23. Chevron Stripes: Geometric shapes are always in style when it comes to nail art. These Jamberry nail wraps make getting those tiny shapes even easier — without using nail polish.
24. Star Accent: To change things up from the typical solid white star, go for a cool silver star with a negative space center.
25. Thumb Accent: Everyone opts for the ring finger as their accent nail, but this Fourth of July design makes us totally think twice.
26. American Pride: Recreate the American flag on your fingertips. The only thing that could make that even sweeter is with a shimmering red instead of a matte finish.
27. Monochromatic: Not a fan of red nails? All blue with gold and white accents will do the trick.
28. Single Star + Stripes: One simple, white star instantly takes this look from everyday to holiday-ready.
29. Flag Fingers: These finger flags are super easy to recreate at home. Start off with your base color, dot on some “stars,” make a few stripes, and voila.
30. Red French Tips: To dress up a typical French manicure, use red polish at the tips to make things more interesting.
Tweet us your favorite nail inspiration @BritandCo!