10 Modern Jumpsuits That You’ll Actually Want to Wear
Haven’t you heard? Jumpsuits are no longer just for disco queens! And time has been kind to these full-length onesies: modern pieces perfectly balance draping and tailoring, creating effortlessly chic silhouettes that are flattering to a variety of body types. Sound too good to be true? Check out these 10 stellar jumpsuits you’ll actually want to wear (and feel good in, too!).
1. Mina Jumpsuit ($88): Off the bat, we’re obsessed with this figure-flattering jumpsuit. Exposed zipper details and sheer shoulder panels add just enough flair without overpowering the lightweight fabric.
2. Peg Leg Jersey Jumpsuit ($54): Cropped cap sleeves and a high crew collar make this jumpsuit unmistakably modern.Toss a leather moto jacket on over this piece to take it from day to night.
3. Plaid Jumpsuit ($80): At first glance, there’s no way this looks like a jumpsuit, which may be our favorite thing about this plaid-on plaid-number. Why not try an all-patterned-everything look every once in a while?
4. Draped Jersey Jumpsuit ($140): This chocolate-colored jumpsuit feels both elegant and easy at the same time. Its details like the relaxed leg and wrap waist make it a jumpsuit fit for most figures.
5. Vivienne Jumpsuit ($78): On the hunt for an office-appropriate jumpsuit? Look no further! The criss-cross shawl collar and trouser-style bottom are both sleek and sensible. And how great does it look with a pair of shiny loafers?
6. Purity Jumpsuit ($165): From the front, this jade jumpsuit looks pretty, but it’s the almost completely open back that turns it into an absolute jaw-dropper. We know not every woman can pull this backless look off, but kudos to those who can!
7. Halter Jumpsuit ($63): Never worn a jumpsuit before? This is a perfect style to take for a test drive. Its two-toned design breaks up the body in ways we’re used to seeing ourselves—it even comes with a belt!—so you should feel pretty comfortable rocking this beautiful one piece.
8. Future Sound Jumpsuit ($58): Hey there, rockstar! Exaggerated shoulders, a zipper waist, and flirty side cutouts make this one fun statement piece.
9. Nomad Jumpsuit ($228): Here’s another reason why jumpsuits rule: toss it on and you’re fully dressed! This casual jersey jumpsuit is the perfect piece to wear when you’re running errands or just lounging on a lazy afternoon.
10. Dark Flame Jumpsuit ($58): Watch out little black dress—this insanely stunning jumpsuit is comin’ after you! From the pointed bust to the cropped, pleated bottoms, every detail is seriously smokin’, yet so high class. We’re not exaggerating when we say this look is red-carpet worthy.
Have you jumped into the jumpsuit trend? Which pieces do you find most flattering? Talk to us in the comments below.
Social media is an amazing free marketing tool that didn't exist 15 years ago. Particularly with Instagram, you can use a few images and words to tell followers who you are in an instant. While we can't share *all* the things we covered in this week's Selfmade master session on social media and brand voice, as part of our collaboration with Office Depot we're sharing a few key takeaways.