Ready or not, the holiday season is here. And if you’re among the many who have multiple holiday parties and family functions to attend and no idea what to wear, don’t fret just yet.
It’s our job over at Style Salute to keep up with all the latest trends, so when Google releases its annual fashion trends report of top industry-related searches, we’re all over it. One of the most important bits of information we gleaned from the report is that kimono dresses are on-trend in a big way.
With searches spiking for this type of dress, there’s no denying that the Japanese-inspired style will make a standout statement for all your holiday fêtes. Scroll through for seven stunning kimono dresses that will instantly elevate your holiday look.
1. Yumi Kim Torkyo Night Kimono Dress ($238): What’s better than a kimono this holiday season? A pink kimono dress. You’re going to love it with a pair of wrap-around-the-ankle heels.
2. Black Floral Kimono Shift Dress ($26): This black kimono-style dress with a feminine floral touch will bring elegance to any affair. And the stretch fit and flattering waist tie are perfect for helping yourself to more than one slice of pie.
3. Fame and Partners x Free People Charmian Dress ($329): Red and kimono-style? Talk about two hot trends in one! If you have a special occasion to go to, this ultra luxe silk mini dress is the perfect fit. It features a deep plunging neckline, ethereal statement sleeves, and a slim-fit skirt, guaranteeing that all eyes will be on you.
4. Diane von Furstenberg Short Sleeve Silk Dress ($148): Cue the holiday photo ops, because you’re going to love the way the asymmetrical cut hugs your curves in this super flattering dress. Style it with Steve Madden’s Ankle Strap Sandal Heels ($90) for the ultimate chic pairing.
5. Azalea Floral Kimono Dress ($90): This option has a classic kimono fit with an invisible button opening. We’re especially loving the tropical floral print for daytime parties. Pair it with bold jewelry and this dress will be getting a lot of Insta-likes.
6. Rebecca Vallance Mireya Flare Sleeve Midi Dress ($650): Babe alert! Make their jaws drop when you walk in with this beautiful metallic crochet midi dress. To keep the look from being too dramatic, wear minimal jewelry and balance the statement piece with subtle black or silver heels.
7. Free People Ripple Mini Dress ($89): For a low-key fête, look no further than Free People for party-worthy dresses packed with style. The brand is stocked with sleek, sophisticated kimono-style dresses for all your events for the holidays and beyond.
Now that the holidays are officially here, you’re going to want to spend your money the right way. Before you start your shopping check out the one money-spending habit all successful women share.
Want more holiday fashion? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.