We’re Heading Here for All of Our Stocking Stuffers Under $30
Kohl’s is a favorite go-to for basically all of our shopping needs, from themed PJs for the whole family to festive decor and, of course, affordable holiday gifts. Finding the perfect present for everyone on your list is a rewarding feeling but sometimes, the little trinkets we add to stockings are just as exciting as the bigger, more thoughtful gifts. Ahead, we’ve found nine affordable stocking stuffers for $30 and under, courtesy of Kohl’s.
1. Women’s Graphic Print Funny Socks ($6): You can never have too many pairs of socks, especially when they feature adorable animals.
2. Women’s Slim Band Double Wrap Watch ($20): With its thin straps that wrap around your wrist for a layered look, this watch is equal parts practical device and stylish bracelet.
3. Women’s Dearfoams Novelty Scuff Slippers ($28): Whether you’re lounging at home or traveling, everyone loves a pair of fluffy slippers and a sleep-inducing eye mask.
4. Glitter Sequin Pouch ($20): What are the holidays, if not an excuse to bust out all the sparkly and glittery things?
5. LC Lauren Conrad Simulated Pearl & Crystal Pendant Necklace Set ($22): A timeless pendant set that works for everyone from moms, sisters, BFFs, and more.
6. Women’s SO Llama “No Prob-Llama” Tech Knit Gloves ($6): Everyone loves a punny gift. These llama gloves are just as functional as they are fun, thanks to touchscreen-friendly fingertips.
7. Apt 9. Anna RFID-Blocking Indexer ($24): This compact wallet keeps all of your cash and credit cards organized, while also keeping them protected from scanners.
8. Women’s Harry Potter Always Deathly Hallows Knit Beanie ($24): A Harry Potter beanie that doesn’t look costume-y but has just enough Wizarding World magic to make any fan happy. Yes, please.
9. Relic Critter Coin Purse ($28): A teeny coin purse for the whimsical animal-lover in your life.
Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday gift guides.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.