If there’s one thing the Kardashian clan knows how to do, it’s how to go all out — matters of style included. But there’s one member that takes a slightly more pared-down approach to her everyday style — Kourtney Kardashian. The oldest Kardashian sister has developed a knack for pulling together ensembles that fuse of-the-moment edge with fuss-free sophistication. We totally dig it. Here, a look at all the reasons she’s becoming one of our go-to’s for off-duty sartorial inspiration.
1. She does beach-to-street like none another. Can you say most perfect seaside ensemble ever? Ethereal culottes and a statement gold cuff jazz up a simple bandeau top for a fuss-free look that slays for dinner on the terrace after a stint in the sand.
2. She knows a suit is always appropriate. Who needs sequins and stilettos when you can make jaws drop in a sassy tuxedo instead? She rocked a Le Smoking in flawless fashion for a Gatsby-themed fête, singlehandedly stealing the show without going OTT.
3. She makes distressed denim feel effortlessly chic. Equipped with a sophisticated duster, top handle bag, and a pair of classic heels, Kardashian gives new life to a tried-and-true tee-and-jeans routine. The icing on the cake? A French girl-approved top knot and oversized shades. Nailed it.
4. She knows how to take risks. Okay — so, it’s not exactly what you’d call subtle, but the mom of three effortlessly balances out the boldness of her bombshell frock with classic makeup, a romantic updo, and elegant earrings for an after-hours look that is equal parts elegant and edgy.
5. She has the beach-babe thing down pat. Baywatch-approved suit: check. Mirrored sunnies: check. Gilded accessories that deliver just the right amount of glamour: triple check. In true Kourt fashion, the eldest Kardashian kept it real for a poolside chill sesh, packing a punch with a few sleek, minimalist pieces.
6. She makes matching sets cool. Forget sweater sets. Kardashian redefined the whole matchy matchy thing, busting out this DDG duo for a night out on the town. The wide-leg, high-waisted silhouette adds a note of sophistication to the saucy bralette top, while a sleek do and understated jewelry keep things feeling effortless and modern.
7. She plays with proportions. Hitting the NYC streets, Kardashian channeled her inner glamazon, combatting the cold with an eye-catching fur coat. The textured topper lends the look a haute flourish, while a sleek top knot and an all-black base keep things feeling down-to-earth.
8. She makes head-to-toe neutrals exciting. The secret to pulling off head-to-toe neutrals? Just ask Kourtney Kardashian. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians starlet played with texture, proportion, and tone to create a sense of visual intrigue and drama without compromising on class.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!