You’re decorating for Chanukah and realize you forgot someone on your list. Don’t plotz. With Amazon Prime (a great gift in itself), you can still nab a tchotchke for anyone on your list before it’s time to light the menorah. Don’t forget to pick up some wrapping supplies too.
1. Jewish Jewelry by FDJ 14k Gold Star of David Necklace ($130): Show her some love with this delicate rose gold Star of David necklace. She’ll think you’re a real mentsch.
2. Rite Lite Tree of Life Chanukah Menorah ($50): If it’s time to update your family’s menorah, this silver tree of life will be a beautiful addition to family tradition.
3. Zion Judaica Menorah Candles ($11): These hand-crafted blue and white candles are a lovely way to kindle the menorah.
4. Jerusalem by Yotam Ottolenghi ($23): This gorgeous cookbook brings the best of Israeli food from one of the most celebrated chefs in the world.
6. Chanuka Lights by Michael J. Rosen ($22): The beauty of this pop-up book is that it’s appropriate for both kids and adults with its inspiring artistry.
8. Maccabee on the Mantel Hanukkah Gift Set ($25): This gift set isn’t just an alternative to Elf on a Shelf — it’s a great way to teach kids the story of Hanukkah.
9. R&L Latke Turner ($10): It’s not Chanukah without latkes! Make the chef feel special with this blue and silver latke server.
10. Sock It to Me Mazel Toes ($19): Keep those tootsies warm with these fun menorah socks.
11. Multipet Singing Dog Toy ($12): Don’t let your four-legged friends feel left out. Reviewers agree they don’t know why, but their pooches can’t get enough of these plush toys. Fair warning: You may be wishing it wasn’t as durable as it is after enough renditions of its “Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel.”
What are your Hanukkah gift ideas? Let us know on Twitter!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.