Last Minute Hanukkah Gifts from Amazon for Those Eight Crazy Nights
You’re decorating for Chanukah and realize you forgot someone on your list. Don’t plotz. With Amazon Prime (a great gift in itself), you can still nab a tchotchke for anyone on your list before it’s time to light the menorah. Don’t forget to pick up some wrapping supplies too.
1. Jewish Jewelry by FDJ 14k Gold Star of David Necklace ($130): Show her some love with this delicate rose gold Star of David necklace. She’ll think you’re a real mentsch.
2. Rite Lite Tree of Life Chanukah Menorah ($50): If it’s time to update your family’s menorah, this silver tree of life will be a beautiful addition to family tradition.
3. Zion Judaica Menorah Candles ($11): These hand-crafted blue and white candles are a lovely way to kindle the menorah.
4. Jerusalem by Yotam Ottolenghi ($23): This gorgeous cookbook brings the best of Israeli food from one of the most celebrated chefs in the world.
6. Chanuka Lights by Michael J. Rosen ($22): The beauty of this pop-up book is that it’s appropriate for both kids and adults with its inspiring artistry.
8. Maccabee on the Mantel Hanukkah Gift Set ($25): This gift set isn’t just an alternative to Elf on a Shelf — it’s a great way to teach kids the story of Hanukkah.
9. R&L Latke Turner ($10): It’s not Chanukah without latkes! Make the chef feel special with this blue and silver latke server.
10. Sock It to Me Mazel Toes ($19): Keep those tootsies warm with these fun menorah socks.
11. Multipet Singing Dog Toy ($12): Don’t let your four-legged friends feel left out. Reviewers agree they don’t know why, but their pooches can’t get enough of these plush toys. Fair warning: You may be wishing it wasn’t as durable as it is after enough renditions of its “Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel.”
What are your Hanukkah gift ideas? Let us know on Twitter!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)