19 Last-Minute Stocking Stuffers That Are Better Than Full-Sized Gifts
So you’ve spent the last few months gathering the perfect gifts for everyone on your list, and the base of your Christmas tree is full of boxes and bags, but your mantel has floppy and empty stockings! Here are some last-minute little gifts to fill up all of those neglected stockings with things besides leftover Halloween candy.
1. Urban Outfitters Mini Flask ($8): Give the gift of liquid courage with this mini flask. Your friend can throw one back before their big meetings or dinner with the ‘rents.
2. Melissa & Doug Scratch Art Rainbow Mini Notes ($8): What a cute way for your roomies or S.O. to leave little notes around the house.
3. I Woke Up Like This Hydra Balancing Rose Mist ($23): For the friend who doesn’t wake up dewy and rosy, this spray will become one of their new bedside essentials.
4. Slip Silk Sleep Mask ($50): Silk pillowcases are all the rage for your hair, but they are also great for your skin. Swap out your bestie’s airport eye mask with this silk one for optimum beauty rest.
5. Homedics PM-50 Hand Held Mini Massager ($17): This is exactly what a stocking stuffer should be: handheld, useful, and something you forget you have after a few weeks.
6. Old Virginia Candle Co. Money Soap ($15): This pear-berry scented bar of soap is filled with suds and real cold hard cash. Each bar has a bill inside ranging from $1 to $50. The gift that keeps on giving.
7. Urban Outfitters Play Me iPhone Case ($25): A phone case that not only protects your phone but also has a real video game system on the back? You’ll win Christmas with this one.
8. Harney & Sons Tea Sachet Hot Cinnamon Spice ($9): Just because the holidays are coming to a close doesn’t mean it’s summer yet; your bestie can cozy up for the rest of winter with this cinnamon spice tea.
9. Lolli and Pops Champagne Gummies ($18, Set of 3): Totally yummy, these gummy bears combine candy and our fave bubbly drink.
10. Westminster World’s Smallest Vacuum ($20): For the cleaning-obsessed friend in your life, this little vacuum will finally let them suck up all the sequins stuck in the corner from past parties.
11. Sispski Shower Wine Glass Holder ($18): Give the gift of drinking in the shower with this suction-powered wine glass holder.
12. Burts Bees Essential Everyday Beauty Gift Set ($10): A go-to gift for everyone on your list, this TSA-approved travel kit comes with all the essentials from a brand we can trust.
13. Hydro Flask Insulated Bottle ($33): This will take up most of the space in a stocking, so fill the rest with candy and call it a day.
14. Libby VanderPloeg Perfect Pup Pouch ($20): Tangled headphones are a thing of the past with this cute pouch to neatly store them in.
15. Nest Fragrances Votive Candle-Vanilla Orchid & Almond ($16): When in doubt, gift a candle… amirite?
16. Lapcos Variety Mask + Exfoliating Pad Set ($22): Whatever skin concerns your friend might have, Lapcos has a mask for it. This variety set will give your BFF’s skin some much-needed love.
17. Urban Outfitters Disco Ball Keychain Speaker ($14): This is a cute keychain and also a mini speaker, making it the perfect accessory for your friend who’s the life of the party.
18. CBD Living Bath Bomb ($14): Make bathtime even more relaxing with a bath bomb that has a soothing eucalyptus scent and 60 mg of CBD.
19. MeMoi Fuzzy Slipper Socks ($28): Nothing says the holidays like a pair of fuzzy socks to slide all around the hardwood floor in — we’re never too old for that, right?
Check out more stocking stuffer ideas on our Pinterest page @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.