20 Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts That Are Better Than Flowers
Valentine’s Day has a way of sneaking up on people. After the whirlwind of the holiday season has finally settled down, all of a sudden you might find yourself caught without a gift to give on the most romantic day of the year. Instead of resorting to drugstore flowers and candy, you can actually find some thoughtful gifts online that will be on your doorstep within days — hopefully in time for that romantic dinner. When you’re in a pinch, consider some of these last-minute gifts from Amazon to give to your beloved on Valentine’s Day.
1. Philips Norelco Multigroom All-In-One Series 3000 Trimmer ($16): Valentine’s Day is a great time to give gifts that pamper your beloved. This 13-piece trimmer is the perfect tool for any man to sculpt the perfect facial hair, for Movember and beyond.
2. Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera ($60): There’s no better way to make Valentine’s Day memories than with this cute, Polaroid-style camera.
3. Define Design 11 iPhone Love Pillowcase Set ($33): Amazon also has a wealth of amazing handmade items that ship to you within a week. This pillow set says it all to your loved one: There’s no one you’d rather fall asleep to the dim glow of a smartphone with.
4. Beauty Glazed 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette ($12): You know your makeup-loving significant other is already beautiful, but that doesn’t mean they won’t appreciate a fun new palette to play with.
5. Mignon and Mignon Hand Stamped Name Bar Necklace ($20): A pretty, personalized gift like these minimalistic bar necklaces always makes a good Valentine’s Day present. Since they’re handmade, allow at least a week for creation and shipping.
6. Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker With Bluetooth ($149): If your sweetie is also a gourmand, you can’t ask for a better gift than a high-tech sous vide. Use it to whip up a Valentine’s Day feast together.
7. Wickedly Prime Cocoa Truffle Spread ($10 for a two-pack): If Valentine’s Day is for anything, it’s chocolate. This pack of chocolate truffle spreads is perfectly decadent. You’ll want to slather them on literally everything.
8. Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Chrissy Teigen ($30): Speaking of decadent grub, turn to Chrissy Teigen for all your delicious comfort food needs. Her popular cookbook is filled with amazing recipes for you and your honey.
9. The Gentlemen’s Beard Oil and Leave-in Conditioner Softener ($20): If your man likes to maintain his beard, give him this simple yet effective oil to keep it silky smooth. Plus, it has no fragrance, just in case he (or you) doesn’t like to have too many scents wafting around.
10. Define Design 11 “I Miss Your Face” Candle ($24): This cute candle sums up how everyone in a long-distance relationship feels on Valentine’s Day. Let your significant other know you’re thinking about them.
11. PopSockets iPhone Grip and Stand in Stony Heart ($10): No matter the occasion, there’s a Pop Socket for it. This handy little grip comes in a sleek marble design with a graphic heart in honor of the holiday.
12. Fleur Rouge 18 carat Rose Gold Cluster Round Studs ($47): If you’re in the mood to give a classic Valentine’s gift, go with these simple yet beautiful rose gold studs.
13. DIANPEARL Best Friend Necklace for Two ($26): Valentine’s Day isn’t just for couples. Celebrate your bestie with this necklace set that’s a bit more grown-up than the ones you sported as kids.
14. MAJIKATZ “Happy Galentine’s Day” Card ($5): Celebrate your Galentine with the woman after our own hearts: Parks and Rec‘s Donna Meagle. It’s a simple card with a simple reminder: Today is a day to treat yo’self.
15. Unitek Portable Bluetooth Speaker ($40): You and your sweetie will love playing romantic music from this portable speaker over a lovely dinner for two.
16. GSI Outdoors 8 Cup Percolator ($33): Fancy getting away from it all on V-Day? Remember to take this outdoor percolator so you and your S.O. can share a special cup of joe at your favorite off-the-grid destination.
17. American Greetings Get Pumped Card ($5): Let your boo know they get your heart pumping on V-Day and every day with this cute card that comes with a removable patch.
18. Amazon Echo Show ($229): For those out there with tech-loving partners, Amazon’s Echo Show not only does all the useful things you’d expect in your smart home, but also allows you to enjoy video chats, watch movies, and see your favorite photos.
19. Call Me by Your Name Audiobook ($28/free with Audible trial): This heartbreaking novel is a New York Times Notable Book of the Year and an Oscar-nominated film and deservedly so. Delve into a beautiful story about coming of age and complicated love, read by actor Armie Hammer. Bonus: Sign up for Audible Romance ($15/month), and you’ll get access to the sounds of romance all year round.
20. Jonathan Adler Champagne Pop Scented Candle ($42): Double up on the bubbly by popping open a bottle and then setting the mood with this crisp Champagne scented candle.
Do you have any recommendations for perfect Valentine’s Day gifts in a pinch? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.