WHAT: This New Finance App Will Help You Save Money WHILE Encouraging You to Shop
This is a big weekend for all of us. Not only is it beautiful weather and Father’s Day (check us out on Snapchat Discover ps!), but there were some MAJOR new apps landing in the app store this past week that we’re excited to show you. This week’s best apps will give you tons of help this summer. There are apps to help you discover your new favorite spot in town, manage your expenses and even help you beef up your Spotify playlists with all-new tunes. Get downloading and then let us know which are your favorites.
1. Delightways: This new app from San Pellegrino is on a mission to help us all slow down and wander more. The cute app recommends new spots around town that you should check out on your way to somewhere else. You can customize how far you want to wander and even save your favorite spots to check out later.
2. Lemon: We can all always use some help with finances. And while other apps will tell you exactly how much you’re spending, Lemon will do all that PLUS help you save in the future. Once the app knows where you spend your money and what you spend it on, it will show you coupons and deals to save you in the future. Definitely our kind of shopping companion.
DL It: Free on iOS
3. Modern Atlas: SUMMER TRAVEL SEASON IS COMING, YOU GUYS! This rad app will get your wanderlust pumping with destinations around the world that probably weren’t even on your radar. And once you’ve digitally discovered a place that you’d like to visit, Modern Atlas will help you plan an itinerary and keep it all organized.
DL It: $0.99 on iOS
4. Soundtrack: In the same vein as Spotify discover, this new app wants to help music lovers discover their next favorite song. It analyzes and keeps your Spotify playlists and suggests other songs that would fit in perfectly. It will also recommend individual songs to help you find similar tunes to that one you haven’t been able to get out of your head for the past week.
DL It: Free on iOS
5. Tabú: Sometimes nothing can make those tricky subjects less taboo than an app. This new venture from two friends and Stanford grads aims to give honest and frank answers to those awkward questions about sexuality and gender. When they say nothing is off limits, they mean really nothing is off limits.