Celebrity airport fashion has become something of an art form. You can follow Amanda Seyfried’s lead and go for a borrowed from the boys sort of look, you can go full glam like Kim Kardashian-West in stilettos and leather leggings or you can copy Lena Dunham’s super cozy, statement sweatshirt style.
Dunham was spotted at LAX with her boyfriend Jack Antonoff in a hilarious sweatshirt that reads, “Cindy Crawford.” Lena is actually not the first to make an attempt at swapping identities with the famous supermodel. Karlie Kloss was also recently spotted rocking the same sweatshirt in black.
If you’re hopping on board a red eye or your in for a long international haul, a throwing on a sweatshirt is definitely a sure way to make your journey a little more comfortable. If you don’t want to rock a plain hoodie, follow Lena’s lead and try one of these fun statement sweatshirts that are just as cute as they are cozy.
1. Cindy Crawford Sweatshirt ($118): Want to copy Lena and Karlie’s look exactly? Get the same sweatshirt they were rocking from the cool-girl fashion label Reformation. But get it quick because we’re guessing it won’t stay in stock for long.
2. Witch Please Sweatshirt ($33): If you’re really feeling those Halloween vibes, here’s the perfect lazy girl way to show some spirit.
3. Elaine Dance Sweatshirt ($120): Are you planning on using your flight time to binge watch as many episodes of Seinfeld as possible? If so this is a must.
4. Hello Goodbye Sweatshirt ($18): Definitely an appropriate pick for the international jet setter.
5. Hamburgers Baggy Beach Jumper ($98): If you’re crossing your fingers your flight includes a glass of red wine and sweet dreams, here’s to hoping that rocking this sweatshirt will summon visions of enjoying a delicious cheeseburger in a tropical paradise.
What’s your go-to airport outfit? Share with us in the comments below.
(Photos via GVK/Bauer-Griffin/Rachel Murray/Getty)