Spotted: 14 Fierce Leopard Print Pieces to Wake Up Your Wardrobe
We showed you 20 bold ways to rock the floral print trend. Now it’s time to unleash the animal inside of us and focus on leopard print. We gathered 14 fabulous options that are sure to impress — from spotted scarves to cat-like clutches, these will help you show off your inner animal right about… meow.
1. Sole Society Oversize Scarf ($30): A perfect transition piece. Wear this spotted sensation to keep you warm on a chilly spring day or just to look plain fabulous.
2. Leopard Print Cat-Eye Sunglasses ($55): Keep these in your purse or car for when you need a quick style boost. Isn’t the cat-eye shape so fitting?
3. Nico Shorts ($281): Patterned shorts make dressing for warm weather a cinch. We’re definitely keen on the always flattering high-waisted look, too.
4. Claire Vivier Fold Over Clutch ($210): Pair this with anything and everything, from a black dress and heels to something neon and bright.
5. Sam Edelman Gigi Sandal ($65): The Gigi sandal has long been a staple in our spring and summer shoe stack. Why not spice things up with a print this year?
6. Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody Bag ($155): All hail the gold hardware. We love a good mix between patterns and metal, and this hands-free purse is sure to be a frequent go-to in your closet.
7. Wild Thing Leopard Tank ($8): At only $8, we know you’ll find at least a few occasions to get your money’s worth out of this wild top.
8. Leopard Print Belt ($6): For a small pop of pattern, throw this on with some skinny jeans and tuck in your top. The belt makes it easy to match your jewelry for a well-rounded look.
9. Leopard Flat Espadrilles ($48): What better way to sport the spots in spring and summer than with a classic flat espadrille?
10. Blurred Leopard Skater Dress ($34): We know this is a little different than the traditional brown and black prints we’ve seen, but we are in love. The enlarged spots and unique colors give leopard a whole new look here.
11. Steve Madden Gallery ($80): Pair these classic-style pumps with a solid skirt or skinny jeans to add a fierce flare to your outfit.
12. VS Bikini ($89) This ought to make them go “rawr.”
13. Belted Leopard Print Dress ($37): We adore the tiny print of this dress… you can barely even tell it’s leopard. The tan leather belt adds a great divide that minimizes your waist, too.
14. Bill Skinner Leopard Ring ($113): Forget the print, sport the whole leopard! This fierce finger piece is sure to start some epic conversations.
Which of these leopard print pieces makes you want to release your inner animal? Leave your comments below.