20 Bold Ways to Rock the Floral Print Trend
Floral print isn’t just synonymous with your grandma’s tapestry couch or ‘90s sun dresses anymore. Modern minds have transformed the frilly pattern into something extremely bold using a vibrant color palette (hello neon!) and edgy patterns—and we just can’t get enough. Whether you’re out to make a statement at the office or itching to amp up your look for date night, direct your attention to these 20 bold floral print dresses, like they could possibly go unnoticed anyway!
1. Shakuhachi Rose Block Tee Dress ($229): Roses AREN’T just red. As you see here, they’re still as romantic in neon blue.
2. Flower Slice Column Dress ($78): Mix bold floral graphics with black and white stripes and you’ve got one seriously head turning dress.
3. Ted Baker Longer Length Dress in Bright Floral Print ($318): Now this is the modern way to do girly floral print: blow it up! This extreme close up turns the frilly petals into a more abstract pattern that’s ultra hip.
4. Lipsy Body-Conscious Dress in Mirror Floral Print ($85): Mirror, mirror on my dress? Oh yeah, mirrored floral print is always a win in our book, especially with those curvaceous panels darting out from the hip.
5. Asos Floral Shift Dress ($64): We’re going ga-ga for this neon shift dress. Not only is the color off the charts, but it’s one of those day-to-night numbers that would look just as awesome at the office as it would at the bar.
6. Needle & Thread Floral Organza Dress ($377): This embroidered floral print has totally won over our preppy hearts. The blue and white garden pops like a dream against taupe silk.
7. Floral Gingham Sundress ($76): Here’s another dress that mixes a classic pattern with bold florals, and we’re totally obsessed. The floral clusters look like they’re painted right on—how cool!
9. Paper Dolls Shift Dress With Floral Print Panel ($78): This sporty shift dresses is classed up like woah thanks to this front and back contrast panel that’s full of luscious blossoms. The lace trim adds an extra flirty touch.
10. Coquelicot Dress ($288): Watch jaws drop in the office as you strut to your cubicle in this bold number. Nautical meets floral and we’ve fallen in love.
11. Asos Tee Dress in Bright Floral Print ($85): This relaxed tee dress is the shape of the season, and this posh floral print is the best way to balance its bagginess. Rock with sneaks on the weekends and with a pair of ankle boots during the week.
12. House of Holland Long Sleeved Dress in Pom Pom Print ($255): We guess we’ve been staring at floral print for far too long, ‘cause to us, this pom pom print definitely looks like bursting flowers. But really, who cares—we’d wear a pom pom patterned dress in a heartbeat!
13. Asos Swing Dress With Floral Border Print ($42): Drain the flowers of their color? That might be the boldest move of all! But even in grayscale, this garden looks as scenic as ever on soft jersey.
14. Venice Midi Dress ($398): Every detail of this dress is daring: a long exposed zipper front, contrast dip-dyed trim, and a kaleidoscopic floral print. It’s visually striking, and we totally approve.
15. Feathers and Floral Fantasy Dress ($25): Flowers appear to float like clouds on this casual shift dress. We’re adding this whimsical piece to our “to pack” list for festival season.
16. Alice McCall Come to Bermuda Dress ($430): We’re floored by this see-through sheath maxi dress—oh so proper with its skirt length, yet skimming bombshell status with that cutout bust. Red carpet worthy? You bet!
17. Asos Curve Premium Floral Skater Dress With Buckle Straps ($32): So we had to include a ‘90s throwback on our floral dress roundup, and this trippy blue dress made the cut! Check out those belt straps—so radical.
18. Asos Wiggle Dress in Floral Print With Belt ($91): Your office attire just got a serious upgrade with this monochrome floral print dress. The stellar tailoring and belted waist makes this piece look modern even with its knee-length skirt and three-quarter sleeves.
19. Dolce Vita Hazy Daisy Silk Dress ($220): This resort-ready dress is pretty much perfection. A pastel color palette and modest hem length makes up for the fact that there’s, like, absolutely no back (a total win in the summertime though!)
20. Madison Ave Collection Bowden Dress ($698): An absolute masterpiece—that’s what we think of this watercolor-inspired dress that blends bold blooms against a blue ombre sheath. It’s a luxe look if we’ve ever seen one.
Which dress is your favorite? How do you rock floral print? Do you go big and bold or do you stick to more traditional palettes? Tell us in the comments below.