Lilly Pulitzer Teams Up With Goop for the Colorful Collection Your Summer Wardrobe Needs
If your summer wardrobe is still missing the perfect print (or a hefty dose of color), fear not, because one quintessentially warm-weather-loving brand has got you covered. Lilly Pulitzer’s latest collab is with none other than Gwyneth Paltrow’s lifestyle line, Goop, and it’s everything we never knew we needed in our closets.
Paltrow’s cult-favorite company has launched a clothing line before, but they’ve never teamed up with a brand as iconic as Lilly Pulitzer. Starting today, you can get your hands on the five-piece limited-edition capsule collection, which features a signature Lilly Pulitzer bold pink and white print, aptly called Kiss Kiss.
Paltrow joined forces with Mira Fain, Lilly Pulitzer’s EVP of Product Design and Development, to create the collection, inspired by its Palm Beach heritage and Paltrow’s fond childhood memories of Lilly Pulitzer.
Paltrow says she felt “inspired” by photos of glamorous women rocking their Pulitzer prints, adding that the “opportunity to reinvent the aesthetic has been a lot of fun.”
Below are details on each piece from the goop x Lilly Pulitzer collection, which is available exclusively online on goop.com and LillyPulitzer.com, and in-store at the goop Sag Harbor Pop-Up and Lilly Pulitzer stores nationwide.
1. Gwyneth Stretch Shift Dress ($248): This short-sleeved shift is tailor-made for those summer parties where you need to step your style game up just a bit.
2. Palm Beach Silk Maxi Dress ($398): Because every wardrobe needs a printed maxi.
3. Paltrow Blouse ($168): Keep cool in breezy cotton but still look fabulous.
4. Lilly Maxi Skirt ($248): A flawless Flamenco-style skirt with a belted sash has just the right amount of throwback appeal.
5. Palm Beach Tote ($88): Carry everything from your sunnies to your beach snacks in this standout tote.
Which of these pieces do YOU want? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Lilly Pulitzer)