10 Stores We’re Hitting Up for the Latest Bedding Trend
Blame it on the Wabi-Sabi trend, or maybe the laid-back aesthetic of those Scandinavians, but we’re officially obsessed with linen bedding (especially with temperatures reaching record highs around the country this month). An irresistible middle ground of low-maintenance ease and infinite Instagram potential, this no-fuss fabric is having a major moment. And whether you prefer the minimalist, all-white look or something a little more vibrant, these are some of our favorite brands to shop to bring the look home.
1. Bedouin Societe: This brand is currently a little tricky to come by stateside, but their superior quality and rainbow range of saturated shades are well worth the trouble. Shop them from third-party boutiques like Fenton & Fenton that will ship to the U.S. upon request.
2. Allswell: Pattern-lovers will rejoice at Allswell’s print-clad linen offerings. This subtle, nautical-inspired stripe is subdued enough to go with any decor style and easily achieves the enviable rumpled effect we love. Bonus: It’s part of a set designed by Genevieve Gorder, so you know it’s cool.
3. Brooklinen: It’s no surprise that millennial favorite Brooklinen has jumped on board the linen trend (it’s in their name, after all). Grab their entire range in crisp white or cream, and then add the latest copy of Kinfolk for a picture-perfect effect.
4. Coyuchi: Eco-friendly brand Coyuchi uses a chambray weave to create a comfier linen sheet set. While linen is naturally sustainable, Coyuchi offers an even more responsible way to keep your sheets fresh with their Coyuchi for Life program, a circular system that allows you to mail your old linens back to the brand so they can recycle and replace them for a lower environmental impact. New bedding with no guilt? Sign us up.
5. Hawkins NYC: Our obsession with Hawkins runs deep. Not only has the brand quickly made a name for themselves with their stunning stone and marble homewares, but their luxe linens come in such unique and vibrant colors that they’re tough to pass up. (Who knew we’d fall so in love with mustard yellow bedding?) Opt for their stonewashed Belgian linen quilt, which offers a slightly unexpected take on the trend thanks to its appealing grid pattern.
6. Linen Tales: Mix and match Linen Tales’ pretty pastel bedding for a custom look. We especially love the folksy wooden button detail on their duvet covers (it’s the little things, right?). The brand even offers custom lengths and widths, which is especially handy if your S.O. is a blanket hog.
7. Linen Fox: Options are the name of the game at Linen Fox. The clothing-meets-homewares brand offers 21 different colors and patterns for their linen, all of which are available in any silhouette you choose. Worried about matching? The brand will ship you a full set of fabric samples for a few dollars (or free with any order). And at just under $50 for a set of two shams, you can afford to switch up your bed’s look on a whim.
8. Loomstead: Combine two trends in one fell swoop by snagging Loomstead’s linen sheets in this buzz-worthy blush tone. It’s a little more feminine than the classic white. Plus it’s a steal at $149 for a fitted sheet and two-pillowcase set (the lazy girl in us appreciates the brand’s decision to forgo a flat sheet, but you can add one a la carte if you’re a traditionalist).
9. Morrow Soft Goods: Commitment-phobes, rejoice! Morrow Soft Goods’ top-rated heirloom French linen pillowcases come in this cool bicolor option, allowing you to switch up the look with a flip of the wrist (or just infuse your bed with a pop of contrast). The duvet also matches this style.
10. Cultiver: Looking for something a little more substantial? Cultiver makes all of its bedding out of heavyweight linen, so it’s well-suited for all-year use. Their color combinations are equally indulgent, with a surprisingly diverse offering of moody, deep colors and a timeless ticking stripe. Our inner drama-queen loves it.
11. Rough Linen: Rough Linen pretty much rules the roost when it comes to the perfectly-imperfect look, so of course they’re an essential source for this trend. If you love the button detail on the pillowcases as much as we do, good news: You can select from two different styles.
Looking for more ways to make your bedroom zen? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.