14 Lisa Frank Items We Need, Like, Yesterday
Update: This post was part of our 2014 April Fools’ Prank. But, you know the ’90s are always in style so keep on scrolling to keep the angsty/sparkly dream alive ;)
It’s no secret that Lisa Frank should probably be our BFF. Her obsession with color, sparkle and all things cute is totally our jam. Add to that the sort-of-weird factor, and we’re more than on board. Though we love our flannel and fishnets as much as the next Pearl Jam groupie, sometimes it’s tough to resist cute neon animals. Here are 14 Lisa Frank items we need, like, yesterday.
1. Lisa Frank Backpacks ($68-$100): We would definitely not skin a collie to make our backpack — we prefer the clear trend to fur, for sure.
2. Lisa Frank Jewelry Box With Original Content ($243): This jewelry box should probably be called a stationery box, but who are we to judge? ;) With pens, stickers and note paper for days, you’ll be passing the best-looking notes around.
3. Rainbow Tiger Pendant ($11): Bring back the eye of the tiger with this technicolor pendant.
4. Eraser Set ($3): Still rocking a secret eraser collection, even though your grade school days are behind you? Us too.
5. Lisa Frank Dalmatian Stickers ($5): 101 technicolor Dalmatians? Don’t mind if we do.
6. Lisa Frank Party for 4 ($15): What all comes in a party for 4? Light-up microphones, tiaras, nail stickers, beads and 270 other pieces of neon sparkly awesomeness.
8. Hollywood Bear Print ($68): This is certainly an avante garde take on Lisa’s classic Hollywood Bear.
9. Sticker-Covered Hair Brush ($8): Okay we LOVE everything LF, but buying brushes on the Internet seems pretty sketch.
10. Lisa Frank Fanny Pack ($70): Why are people STILL making fanny packs? So ’89, dude.
11. Painter Panda Pendant ($11): More of an artsy herbivore? Then painter panda is for you.
12. Kitty Lunch Box ($40): Need to save some cheddar? Then start bringing your lunch to work on the regular.
13. Lisa Frank Rolling Luggage ($27): What’s better than a sparkly piece of luggage? A sparkly piece of luggage that comes with eyeshadow, hair clips, nail decals and body glitter.
14. Sparkly Clear Rainbow Leopard Bag ($65): And finally, a cool cat that you clear-ly need.
What Lisa Frank loot have you picked up lately? Talk to us in the comments below.