It’s only been a year since the launch of Lively — and our closets have not been the same since. They’ve won over our top drawers with their stylish and supportive bras and have even made their way into our beach bags with the brand’s latest swimwear. Now the leisurée (a term they coined) company has their eyes set on our gym bags.
Lively Active brings the brand’s mission of comfort and support to workout wear with on-trend gear that’s designed to keep you from spilling out or feeling restricted. The five sports bras are made with a new moisture wick material so you can go from Flywheel to running errands without a second thought. And did we mention that they’re cute enough that you’ll actually want to wear them out of the gym?
Each is designed for different types of workouts and will cost you $35.
1. The Racerback Bra: This look was engineered to keep everything in place for medium- to high-impact workouts, so it’s ideal for that boxing class or your morning run.
2. The High-Neck Bra: This can easily double as a top when you need to keep it minimal for a gym-to-brunch look (plus a shower in between).
3. The Bralette: The bralette is perfect for low-key workouts like yoga, barre, and pilates.
4. The Colorblock Bralette: Wear it as an everyday bra or a gym top for a little more coverage.
5. The Crossback Bralette: Wear it for a jog or that vinyasa flow yoga class, but nothing beats that back detail!
How do you feel about Lively’s newest product news? Tell us which sports bra you’d be most likely to buy @BritandCo!
(Photos via Lively)