Materials + Tools:
- Clothing rack
- Assorted hanging macrame planters
- Rope for fastening
- Potted plants
- Spray paint + tape (optional)
- If you're adding color, first follow the step-by-step below.
- Using rope, fasten the macrame planters to the clothing rack.
- Carefully add in the potted plants.
If you want to gussy up your clothing rack with some color, try this color-blocking trick with spray paint:
- Measure and tape off about one foot of the top of each clothing rack arm.
- Spray paint one color above the tape, then let it dry.
- Remove the tape, then re-tape the arms just above your spray line.
- Spray the bottom half of the rack with your second color.
- Once dry, remove the tape.
Are you trying this DIY yourself? We want to see the results! Snap a pic and share it with us on Instagram @BritandCo.
Author: Maddie Bachelder
Production: Cassidy Miller
Photography: Brittany Griffin
This post has been updated.
- How to make concrete mushrooms for the garden - B+C Guides ›
- How to make a veg garden - B+C Guides ›
- This Gorgeous Vertical Garden Will Fit in Any Space - Brit + Co ›
- This DIY Hanging Planter is the Perfect Urban Garden - Brit + Co ›
- 25 Swoon-Worthy Ideas for a Boho Garden Wedding - Brit + Co ›
- 25 Ways to Start an Indoor Herb Garden - Brit + Co ›
- How to Make the Ultimate Brit-Approved Edible Garden - Brit + Co ›
- How to make a tabletop herb garden - B+C Guides ›
- Garden - Brit + Co ›
- Make This Gorgeous Vertical Garden | Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›