30 Maxi Skirts That Won’t Max Out Your Wallet
What better way to follow up a whole bunch of colorful maxi dresses than with an equally awesome collection of maxi skirts? Great for pairing with t-shirts, silk tops, or even just a swimsuit, maxi skirts are a must for summer. Best of all, all of these maxi skirts is less than $100, meaning you can totally get more than just one ;)
2. Space Panel Maxi Skirt with Bandeau Top ($58): In a galaxy far, far, away, Princess Leia wore this to her bachelorette party.
3. Scene Print ($58): This gorgeous photographic number reveals just the right amount of silhouette, and could work easily for fancy or casual events.
4. High to the Thigh ($88): The maxi embodies casual-cool and happens to be a little bit risqué at the same time.
6. Indigo Tie Dye ($83): For the flower child who still wants to be stylish and chic, add this to your flowy maxi skirt collection – we know you have one!
8. Mesh and Lace ($22): The perfect way to wear lace while still looking modern, fresh, and young.
9. Ninette Stripes ($68): Beware, if you get this skirt you may be so comfortable you never want to take it off.
10. Chiffon Overlay ($42): Yowza! It’s the mullet of maxi skirts – party in the front, business in the back.
12. Pleated Chiffon ($25): Target does it again! We can’t decide which of these colors we like better – both are fab for summer.
13. Print Chiffon High Low ($38): This Ikat print skirt is light and airy, guaranteed to keep you cool yet stylish this summer.
14. Crochet Faux Wrap ($44): Get the look of a wrap skirt without having an accidental “peek-a-boo” moment.
16. Tandikat ($99): A rare treat, this gorgeous and intricate Anthropologie dress just barely meets our “under $100” mark.
17. Breezy Being Green ($45): You’ll look both beautiful and laid-back in this soft green layered maxi skirt.
18. Printed with Short Lining ($47): Find your inner tough girl by donning this skirt with that leather jacket that’s collecting dust in the back of your closet.
19. Lace Mermaid Silhouette ($49): Afraid a maxi skirt won’t show off your beautiful curves? Victoria’s Secret has made sure that will never happen with this form fitting number.
20. Back Chat ($98): This maxi has the added twist of a high slit up the front and center, allowing you to have easy movement and freedom, without showing too much skin.
21. Floral Print with Splits ($58): A funky floral print that will brighten up your day and yet isn’t too frumpy? Score!
22. Pleated with Slit ($70): Another sultry skirt from Victoria’s Secret, this one is a little bit naughty and a little bit nice. It also comes in a bevy of colors.
23. Print Chiffon High Low ($38): The high-low hemline is here to stay, and we couldn’t be more pleased.
24. Outdoor Music Festival ($50): This pastel number buttons all the way up – such a fun detail and great for changing up your silhouette halfway through the day.
25. Warehouse Print ($70): Everything about this outfit is AMAZING. Who knew denim vests could actually look… cool?
26. Roof with a View ($53): A playful bit of pattern play, we love the idea of strolling the streets of Paris in a piece like this.
27. Floral Print Pleated Chiffon ($25): Shake, shake, shake! Shake, shake, shake! Shake your chiffon!
28. Dot Mesh ($78): Is the gothic look making a surprisingly intriguing comeback?
29. Chevron Stripes ($28): Another comfy number from Old Navy, this is one of those skirts you can definitely wear every week this summer.
BONUS! Hip to It ($60): It’s your skeleton… on your skirt! Eek!