It’s the end of June, which means summer is in full swing, the sun is shining and wedding season is upon us! Whether you are saying “I do,” standing up front with your bestie or have a plethora of RSVPs to send back, figuring out what to wear is at the top of a long list of things to take care of in preparation to said wedding. Thankfully, the ModCloth community has a plethora of inspiring bridal looks to help you suss out your perfect style during this exciting (albeit stressful) time of year!
1. Flowing to the Chapel Dress in White: The Flowing to the Chapel Dress is a lace lover’s dream! With its handkerchief hemline, airy half sleeves, and scalloped deep V-neck, this airy dress will make you feel like you’re floating down the aisle in uniquely chic style.
2. Slow Dance Splendor Dress in White: Is “ethereal” how you’d describe your ideal dream dress? Then the Slow Dance Splendor Dress just might be the one for you. Brimming with femininity, this flowy snow white dress is downright heavenly.
3. Gilded Grace Dress in Champagne: Are you a mid-century maven? Then you’ll meet your match in the Gilded Grace Dress! Revel in its retro details, including a voluminous skirt elevated by layers of tulle, a sweetheart neckline swathed in sheer lace and elegant 3/4 sleeves, all of which make for a vintage lover’s dream.
4. Velvet Rope Ready Dress in White: Mermaid-style dresses make for a ravishingly romantic look, and the Velvet Rope Ready Dress is no exception. Sweet cap sleeves and a lovely lace overlay create an understated elegance that makes this bright white dress as classy as it is classic.
5. A Love Above the Rest Dress in Blush: Want a dress that puts the “blush” in “blushing bride”? This ever-so-subtly ballerina pink confection is just the thing! From its femme sweetheart neckline to its lace-covered bodice and full tulle skirt, the A Love Above the Rest Dress makes for a radiantly romantic look.
(All photography by ModCloth community)