Morning Buzz! Amanda Seyfried Reveals She’s Pregnant by Bringing Her Baby Bump to the Red Carpet + More
Red carpet baby bumps and bling lead this morning’s buzziest news stories. Check those and more out below!
1. Surprise! Amanda Seyfried not-so-subtly announced that her and fiancee Thomas Sadoski are expecting their first child together, when her Givenchy LBD showed off her tiny baby bump at Givenchy’s Live Irrésistible launch last night. Congrats to the growing family!
2. And in even more baby bump news, One Direction’s Liam Payne and his longtime gf Cheryl Cole’s latest outing have people FREAKING OUT. There have been rumors that Cheryl is expecting for a while now, and while the couple have yet to confirm, this latest snap of the pair DEF seem to show off a baby bump. HMMM!
3. Gotham co-stars Ben McKenzie and Morena Baccarin ALSO shared some news via the red carpet last night — they’re engaged! The couple welcomed their daughter Frances back in March, and Morena was showing off some MAJOR bling at the Gotham Independent Film Awards. (Photo via Michael Loccisano/Getty)
4. The VS models will all wear their natural hair at this year’s show. If you’ve ever seen a Victoria’s Secret show, you know those mermaid-length massive extension waves are a trademark hairstyle for the runway. This year, however, the models will be styling their natural hair to best suit each of them. We’re looking forward to checking out the changes on this year’s show! (h/t Cosmo, photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
5. Mitt Romney is getting mega trolled because of this photo of him out to dinner with Donald Trump. Romney — a very vocal critic of Trump’s — and Trump met for dinner on Tuesday, and people cannot. Get. Enough. Between Trump’s evil-looking glare and Mitt’s look of terror, the possibilities are endless.
6. Quote of the day: “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” Keep one of Audrey Hepburn’s favorite quotes from humorist Sam Levenson in mind for your #WednesdayWisdom today.
What words of wisdom do you try to live by? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Ilya S. Savenok/Getty)