Morning Buzz! Carrie Fisher Dropped the Harrison Ford Affair Truth Bomb Star Wars Fans Have Waited Forever For + More
An old Hollywood affair resurfaces and Khloe Kardashian helps people get revenge bodies in this morning’s top news stories. Check those and more out below!
1. Princess Leia and Han Solo TOTALLY hooked up! In an excerpt from her new book The Princess Diarist, written from old journals she kept during the filming of the first Star Wars movie, Carrie divulged that one night after a birthday party for director George Lucas, the two spent their first night together. “I looked over at Harrison. A hero’s face — a few strands of hair fell over his noble, slightly furrowed brow,” People excerpts. “I was so inexperienced, but I trusted something about him,” she says, after calling their affair “intense.” “He was kind.” Ford was married with two young children at the time; the whirlwind romance ended when filming did.
2. This pic of Kirk walking his pet pig is probably the best sneak Gilmore Girls peek we’ve gotten yet. There are also pics of Rory and Paris talking to the Chilton Headmaster and yadda yadda. Please look at this picture of Kirk, explaining the appearance of the pig in the trailer. Thank you. (Via E! Online)
3. We just got our first look at Khloe Kardashian’s new show Revenge Body, and it looks as addictive as you thought. We first heard about Revenge Body at the start of the year, and on January 12, 2017, the first episode will air on E!. Do you like The Biggest Loser and also Khloe Kardashian? Well, you’re in luck! “This is all about empowerment through positive transformation, inside and out!!” Khloe wrote in her Instagram caption with a preview clip. “We’re embarking on a journey to make our haters our biggest motivators!!” Um, yeah, we’ll totally be watching this.
4. OMG, SNL just pulled off the most amazing Mannequin Challenge. Kristen Wiig is returning to her old stomping grounds to host Saturday Night Live this weekend, and the whole cast and crew pulled off an EPIC version of the viral video craze as this week’s promo. Not only does it look super cool, but there are tons of amazing Easter eggs for SNL diehards too. Check it out above.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Jurnee Smollett Bell (@jurneebell) on
5. Jurnee Smollett-Bell had her baby boy and introduced him to the world in the SWEETEST pic. The Underground actor (and as you may also remember her, original Full House alum) snuggles little Hunter Zion close in this pic that’ll make you squee. “Hunter Zion Bell. So in love with our little man @josiahbell,” she captioned the pic, tagging her husband, musician Josiah Bell. This is the couple’s first child. Congrats!
6. Quote of the day: “Um, does Donald Trump think he’s still on The Apprentice?” Twitter was gobsmacked when Donald Trump last night tweeted that only he knew who the “finalists” for his Cabinet were.
Do you think Donald Trump should have full control of his own Twitter account throughout his Presidency? Let us know over @BritandCo.
(Featured photo via Jesse Grant/Getty)
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.