From total #friendshipgoals to the only item your Christmas list needs, check out six of today’s top news items below!
1. That’s what friends are for! After revealing in a recent episode of KUWTK that, after two complicated pregnancies, Kim’s doctor isn’t sure she would be able to healthily give birth again, Chrissy Teigen tells Access Hollywood that, because of her positive experience being pregnant, she would carry Kim and Kanye’s third child in a heartbeat. “I would be her surrogate in a second,” she said. “I really enjoyed the pregnancy process — I loved it. Yes. In a heartbeat.” Chrissy herself had difficulties getting pregnant until her and husband John Legend successfully had Luna through IVF. If this isn’t #friendshipgoals, I don’t know what is.
2. Hillary Clinton’s first appearance since losing the election was an emotional one. Last night, Hillary appeared at a Children’s Defense Fund gala, a cause near to her heart, as she spent time working there when she was a young lawyer. “I will admit coming here tonight wasn’t the easiest thing for me,” she said, holding back tears. “There have been a few times this past week when all I wanted to do is just to curl up with a good book, or our dogs, and never leave the house again.” Hillary knows we feel the same. She went on to encourage her supporters to “believe in our country, fight for our values and never give up.” (h/t NYT, photo via Scott Olson/Getty)
3. Kylie Jenner just revealed her holiday collection and it is MASSIVE. Can’t. Type. Drooling. The Kylie Cosmetics Christmas Stocking is officially released on Monday, November 21. Now excuse us, back to studying this picture…
4. Actor Shelly Duval reveals her struggles with mental illness in a shocking TV appearance. Best known for her role in The Shining, Shelly’s upcoming appearance on the Dr. Phil show reveals that she has been suffering in her life away from the spotlight with mental illness. “I’m very sick; I need help,” she tells Dr. Phil in the preview, which also shows her describing some of the delusions and symptoms affecting her. The interview is scheduled to air on Friday.
5. Eddie Redmayne dishes on the dating-Taylor-Swift rumors. On a new episode of Watch What Happens Live featuring actor Eddie Redmayne, Andy Cohen can’t help but bring up his recent favorite subject, Taylor Swift. He was wondering if Eddie and Taylor had, in fact, been on a date, as rumors have suggested. “I absolutely can put the rumors to rest. I never went out on a date with Taylor Swift. Although, I met Taylor Swift,” he said, before detailing their meeting. “She auditioned for Les Miserables and she was amazing in the audition. We got to sing together, which was a big moment for me. But no, we never went out. She was extraordinary.”
6. Quote of the day: “We have nutritionists, we have dietitians, we have trainers, we have our own schedules, we have nannies. We have people who make it possible for us to get back into shape. But nobody should feel like that’s normal, or like that’s realistic.” Chrissy Teigen tells the Today Show that women need to be easier on themselves about losing baby weight.
How do you keep a healthy mind about unrealistic lifestyles you see in the media? Let us know @BritandCo.
(Featured photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)