Morning Buzz! Lacey Chabert Is Ready to Pop in This Adorable New Baby Bump Pic + More
From an impatient momma-to-be to more Instagram drama, check out six of today’s top news items below.
1. Lacey Chabert says she’s “ready to pop” in this adorable new baby bump pic. If it feels to you like Lacey Chabert has been pregnant forever, you have no idea what she’s going through — trust. “#47weekspregnant,” she jokingly captioned her latest photo of her to-term belly. “OK not really, but seriously, for real…am I going to be pregnant forever? Is this a thing that happens to some women?? This last week and a half or so is no joke! #pleasecomesoonlittlelady #readytopop.” Let’s hope the next update is a birth announcement!
— Wan H (@MohdRizw) August 16, 2016
2. The #JustinDeactivatedParty is already raging on Twitter. After days of threatening to make his Instagram account private if fans didn’t stop harassing his new maybe-girlfriend Sofia Richie, Bieber went and did it. The drama really heated up when Biebs’ ex Selena Gomez waded into the comments, more or less telling Justin that if he didn’t like the hate, to stop posting the pictures. And while that initially gave way to the #SelenaEndedJustin Twitter trend, now that the account is officially gone, everyone has flocked over to #JustinDeactivatedParty. We have a feeling he won’t be gone for long, though.
3. North West stole her mom Kim K.’s Balenciaga boots and it’s the cutest thing ever. *Sniff* they grow up so fast! North practically already looks like a teenager in this hilarious pic of her wiggling into her mom’s sky-high designer booties. “Didn’t think it would happen this soon…my baby girl stealing my shoes,” Kim captioned the snap. “At least she has good taste #Balenciaga.” This kid’s gonna have some expensive back-to-school gear in a couple years’ time.
4. Simone Biles posted an ADORABLE throwback of her and Laurie Hernandez to show how far they’ve come together. Look, we’re not gonna be the ones to tell Simone that it’s a little early for a #TBT. She can do whatever she wants, especially when we get adorable pics like this! “Funny thing is back then we never thought we would be competing at the Olympics,” she captioned the friendship collage. “Crazy how things happen.” *Infinite heart emojis*
— NBC Olympics (@NBCOlympics) August 15, 2016
5. This horse did dressage to Carlos Santana and Rob Thomas’ song “Smooth” and it rules. Yesterday, Spanish dressage rider Severo Jesus Jurado Lopez and his horse Lorenzo won our hearts forever with this one. Just, so smooth.
6. Quote of the day: “I feel I didn’t swim well today — I let my teammates down. My period came last night and I’m really tired right now. But this isn’t an excuse, I still didn’t swim as well as I should have.” Chinese swimmer Fu Yuanhui got real about being a woman at the Olympics. Her period came right before her 4×100-meter relay. Her team placed fourth.
Do you sympathize with Fu Yuanhui? Let us know on Twitter @BritandCo.
(Featured photo via @thereallacey)