An amazing reveal from ABC leads this morning’s buzziest news stories! Check that and more out below.
1. The Bachelor franchise has been running for 33 seasons now, so we’re MORE than ready for this!Bachelor host Chris Harrison as well as Rachel herself appeared on Jimmy Kimmel to confirm that Rachel would get another shot at love as the lead of the next Bachelorette season when it starts in May. EEE! Now, Rachel is still on The Bachelor (oh, right: Spoiler alert!), so we’re not sure what this means for the rest of her season. But one thing is for sure: May can’t come fast enough!
2. National Security Advisor Michael Flynn has resigned. Less than a month into President Trump’s administration, Flynn resigned late on Monday after it was reported that he kept info about about his contact with the Russian ambassador from the administration officials. In late December, when Flynn was still a private citizen, he reportedly discussed sanctions with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak, and wasn’t truthful about the conversations. In his resignation letter, Flynn said he inadvertently gave Pence (who publicly defended him) and others “incomplete information. “I have sincerely apologized to the President and the Vice President, and they have accepted my apology.” (Photo via Win McNamee/Getty)
3. Petra Murgatroyd shared a super real moment that breastfeeding new moms can relate to all too well. Petra became a first-time mom this year, and she’s learning like Chrissy Teigen did that unexpected things will happen to your body after you have a baby. In Petra’s case, her boobs started leaking in between feedings, as she said she #mustremembermyboobpads. Too. Real.
4. This distracted beagle might not win the Westminster dog show, but she has won our hearts. We feel you, Mia.
5. Happy Valentine’s Day! Unless you gift this fried chicken bouquet from KFC to someone in your life, you have no love in your heart. JK, but come on, is this not perfect?! KFC in New Zealand held a contest to give away some of these limited edition (delish-ion?) bouquets to some lucky lovers, and whoever they are, we are super jealous. (Photo via KFC/Facebook)
6. Quote of the day: “Note to self, don’t eat a bunch of pot muffins before the Grammys red carpet. #AccidentallyHighAF.” Elle King got really real (and really funny) in a post-Grammys Instagram.
Have you ever accidentally gotten more, ahem, inebriated, when you shouldn’t have? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via ABC)