Morning Buzz! You’re Gonna Freak Over Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik’s New Video Teaser + More
From a steamy new vid to some sad split news, check out six of this morning’s buzziest news items below.
1. Taylor posted a clip to the video for “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever,” her and Zayn Malik’s duet from the Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack, and boy, is it a TEASE. Her and Zayn appear to be acting out their own Fifty Shades storyline (which is… interesting, because Taylor is of course besties with Zayn’s IRL love, Gigi Hadid), though SURELY when the full thing is released there’ll be some twists and turns to figure out. The full video drops at midnight, so looks like we’re staying up past our bedtime!
2. Trump has ordered the building of the wall. Trump made many announcements about implementing border and immigration controls on Wednesday, signing an executive order to begin construction of the US/Mexico border wall that was a big part of his campaign promises. He also made clear his intentions to sign orders that will severely restrict refugees from entering the country. Hundreds of people protested the orders in New York’s Washington Square Park last night night, at times chanting “No hate! No fear! Immigrants are welcome here!” (Photo via Shawn Thew/Getty)
3. Scarlett Johansson has split from her husband. The actor and French journalist Romain Dauriac were married just over two years ago, shortly after having their daughter Rose Dorothy. Now, they’ve officially called it quits, with a source telling People they’ve been separated since the summer. According to US, the pair remain amicable, and Scarlett simply felt the two ultimately didn’t have enough in common. We wish them the best as they navigate their new lives. (Photo via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty)
4. Rob Kardashian sweetly celebrates one year with Blac Chyna with an adorable video of their lives. These Kardashians LOVE montage videos lately, hey?! Rob posted a fan-made vid that was originally posted on @BlacChynArmy, showing the best parts of the couple’s up-and-down year, captioning it “1 year down lol woohoooooo happy anniversary babbbbbbiiiiiiiieeeeeee.” To many more!
5. Shia LaBeouf was arrested during his ongoing anti-Trump livestream protest. After allegedly attacking a neo-Nazi who showed up on Shia’s NYC livestream, he was taken away in handcuffs but released shortly after, and will appear in court for misdemeanor assault and a harassment violation. In a video, you can see Shia push, and then walk away from another man who starts spouting hate speech. The He Will Not Divide Us exhibit is set to stream for the four years of President Trump’s time in office.
6. Quote of the day: “I workout. I do my best to eat well. I love the skin I’m in. And I’m not ashamed of a few lumps, bumps or cellulite…and you shouldn’t be either.” An important reminder from the beautiful (inside and out) Ashley Graham, as she proudly shares a pic of her cellulite.
Do you try to celebrate your body as-is too? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)