The Mother’s Day Gift Guide for Extra-Thoughtful Jewelry
Spring is in full swing, and you know what that means — Mother’s Day is right around the corner. Even if you’re not the DIY type (but if you are, check out this sweet embroidered scarf tutorial your madre will so swoon over), that doesn’t mean a sentimental gift is totally off the table. A DDG piece of jewelry handpicked by her favorite kid (you, obviously) is guaranteed to go over big. From handcrafted baubles to dainty pieces personalized with her initials, we’ve curated a list of 20 statement earrings, beautiful bracelets, one-of-a-kind rings and scene-stealing necklaces we promise she’ll love and wear again and again.
1. Corres Madrid Bellflower Earrings ($103): These gorgeous floral hoops are handcrafted in Spain and guaranteed to set her style apart (*cue the compliments*). The best part? They won’t break the bank, which is big news for your wallet.
2. Coordinates Collection Compass Legend Engraved Cuff ($212): Take mum away on a mini getaway without hopping on a plane with this classic cuff, engraved with the coordinates of her favorite vacation spot or a place that has sentimental meaning for both of you. The understated style complements everything in her closet, meaning it will fast become a piece she’ll rock on the daily.
3. Anthropologie Monogram Pendant Stacking Ring ($32): Show mom some love with a set of stackable rings that spell out your sentiments loud and clear. Personalize the stack with her initials, or for an extra special touch, choose a letter to represent the names of her children.
4. Catbird Dewdrop Studs ($118): These sweet studs are ones she’ll wear for years to come. The petite pearls, elegant white diamonds and an anything-but-average setting perfectly blend old-world and modern aesthetics that speak to her unique sense of style.
5. Jane Jewelry Store Fingerprint Necklace ($37): It doesn’t get much more personalized than this: Using your own fingerprints and handwriting, surprise her with a sophisticated pendant that is truly one of a kind.
6. Elizabeth Cole Gold Multi-Stone Earrings ($239): Your mo’ loves to make a statement in the style department, and these ultra glam drops are right up her alley. Whether she rocks ’em at the office or on her weekly night out with the girls, they’ll straight-up stun the second she walks through the door.
7. A Peace Treaty Nadine Necklace ($285): Enter the geometric necklace she’ll never want to take off. The glass and chrysoprase stone pendants can totally hold their own, but an extra layered necklace or two will earn her some serious street-style cred.
8. Kate Spade Dazzling Daisies Leather Bracelet ($88): This daisy-studded bracelet feels right on time for sunny spring days. The gilded blooms and vachetta leather base on this playful piece will add an element of effortless charm to even the simplest #OOTD.
9. Ann Taylor Constellations Signet Ring ($40): She’ll swoon hard the second she lays eyes on this sparkling signet. The only thing missing is a killer mani, so head straight to the salon after morning mimosas to really make this gilded number pop.
10. Sea and Cake Rose Gold Mother-Daughter Necklace ($62): This sleek hammered necklace is everything when it comes to making a subtle statement. The circles represent everlasting bonds, making it a piece she’ll reach for on the regular.
11. J.Crew Beaded Tassel Earrings ($65): These tassel-tastic earrings speak to her free-spirited side, with their swingy beaded fringe and glitzy gems that are always ready to party. Best believe they’ll be making a strong showing at all her swanky events this season.
12. Sarah Chloe Shea Initial Earrings ($378): These everyday-appropriate studs are a shoo-in for her nine-to-five routine, adding a note of personality to sleek #girlboss suits and flowy frocks alike.
13. Grace Personalized Handwriting Bangle ($69): For a truly one-of-a-kind look that will take her from day to night, this personalized bangle won’t disappoint. Featuring your own personalized notes and initials, this stunner will dress up any basic tee or LBD with little to no effort.
14. Melissa Joy Manning Gold Iolite Earrings ($250): Minimalist moms will love these iolite studs that prove less = more. Teamed with linen shirt dresses and retro cat-eye shades, they put the perfect finishing touch on laid-back ensembles.
15. Verse Shop Mother Morse Code Necklace ($32): Your madre likes to do things differently, and this morse-code necklace is anything but ordinary, perfectly complementing her eclectic-cool style sensibilities. Whether she wears it solo or layers it up with a striking collar style, the result will be on point.
Follow us on Pinterest for more spring style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.