20 Pairs of Statement Earrings That Will Straight-Up Stun
When you want to pile on the bling but don’t want to go overboard, a pair of statement earrings is just the little extra somethin’ somethin’ that your outfit has been waiting for. Unlike a bejeweled necklace that may require coordination + planning — can’t wear a turtleneck with this one, can’t wear a deep V neckline with that one — the right pair of studs or drops will have you ready just like that. These 20 statement stunners are big on style, adding instant polish to your look whether it’s your typical weekend-chic getup to a fancy night on the town. Scroll through our current faves — we dare you to pick just one.
can’t stop staring. Who knew that a simple brass bar and blue onyx bead could be so captivating? Pair these showstoppers with a white button-down and a sleek blazer for a way cool work-appropriate look.
2. BaubleBar Tonka Drops ($36): Add an instant pop to your look with these vibrant red-orange drops that incorporate a ton of color and even a little bit of nature. The wood accent is an unexpected touch that sets these baubles apart from your usual rotation of costume jewels.
3. Salty Fox Rising Sign Earrings ($110): Achieve a cool galactic-inspired look with these delicate gold starburst earrings that can be worn all season long. Whether you accessorize them with a sequined jumpsuit or a sweater and plain ol’ jeans, the outcome will be just as far out.
4. In God We Trust Nunchuck Thread Earring ($100): Move over, body chains: This elegant (yet totally fierce) chain earring is everything, especially when paired with a plunging neckline and stylish steppers for a wild night on the town.
5. PICHULIK Turquoise Hoop Earrings ($45): These are not your everyday hoops, people! Handmade in Africa, these thread-wrapped beauties with a tribal influence will instantly update any oversized fisherman sweater or mock neck dress.
6. Padgett Hoke Antler Earrings ($40): Enter the pair of holiday-inspired earrings that you’ll be able to wear all year round. Rock ’em to your office Xmas party with an LBD or dress them down with a plaid shirt and boyfriend jeans for an equally exquisite look.
7. BaubleBar Pearl Pinup Drops ($34): Pull out all the stops with these magnificent gold pearl earrings that are perfect for the modern bride-to-be or hostess with the mostess.
8. Elaine B Jewelry Crystal Bar Studs ($60): Rock a minimalist aesthetic with these quartz crystal studs that prove less = more. Master the boho vibe by pairing these beauties with a lace dress and messy waves for an ethereal fall wedding or event.
9. Erin Considine Arch Hoop Earrings ($210): Try these minimalist hoops on for size alongside a pair of black overalls, a striped top and casual kicks for a laid-back look any fashion girl would swoon over.
10. Eva Fehren for J.Crew Triple-Dagger Earrings ($60): These architectural dagger earrings in neon coral and gold will give you a reason to pull your hair back every now and then. We’re loving the color combo with a bright chambray shirt and neon pencil skirt for a next-level office look.
11. LEIF Delicate Geometry Earrings ($38): Subtlety is key with these barely-there geometric earrings. Keep the minimalist vibe going with a simple blouse, throwback flares and an effortless crossbody bag.
12. BaubleBar Bandol Drops ($32): These fringe drops are ready to come out and play for endless fall shenanigans. The seed beads will add an element of glamour to even the simplest #OOTD.
13. Shana Gulati Miladi Earrings ($225): These uncut diamond earrings leave us swooning hard + wishing that we had somewhere to wear them. For a dramatic entrance, pair these pretties up with an off-the-shoulder gown and a bold red lip.
need in your style arsenal. Be a boss by styling them up with a power suit and Mary Jane heels for an upcoming art show opening.
15. Jujumade Pendant Halfmoon Earring ($96): This sculptural ceramic drop is everything when it comes to making a subtle statement. Wear a single one paired with a gold stud or match it up for a too-cool jewelry duo.
16. BaubleBar Festival Tassel Drops ($32): What else can we say but tassel game strong? These maroon fringed drops are practically a party on your ears.
17. The Angry Weather Southern Sun Dangle Earrings in Sterling Silver ($140): Usher in an air of simplicity with these sterling silver dangle earrings that flaunt a cool DIY aesthetic. Style ‘em up with a plaid blanket scarf + colorful anorak for the ultimate fall look.
18. House of Harlow 1960 Triangle Trellis Drop Earrings ($68): Nothing says boho-chic like a sleek + sophisticated pair of dangling triangles. The art deco appeal is reason enough to add these to your repertoire.
19. J.Crew Prism Earrings ($58): Whether it’s your birthday or you’re looking for a “just because” occasion, these celebratory studs are a game changer. The iridescent, prismatic shine is like a dancing rainbow on your ears.
20. A Peace Treaty Gela Half Moon Earrings ($295): For a truly one-of-a-kind look that will take you from day to night, these handmade half moon earrings won’t disappoint. Coated with 24K gold-plated brass, these stunners will dress up any turtleneck sweater or LBD with little to no effort.