The era of the subscription gift is in full swing and Mother’s Day is prime time to stock up on gifts that keep on giving. Love flowers? Artisanal coffee? Beauty products? There’s a subscription for all of those and more. Here are 10 subscription services that the moms in your life will love.
1. Umba Box ($25/month): First up, Umba Box. This is a curated collection of handmade goods by artists and designers you’d likely find on Etsy. Your mom will receive things like letterpress stationery, screen printed tea towels, hand-poured candles, and the like.
2. Kiwi Crate ($20/month): For creative moms who love to get crafty with their little ones, Kiwi Crate is a great option. Each month you’ll receive a bunch of goodies around one project or concept. Past kit themes include gardening, dinosaurs, and color inspiration, to name a few. We’re obviously partial to the color inspiration one which arms you with the tools to create stained glass, a tie dyed bag, and more.
3. Steepster ($17/month): Nothing like a nice cup of tea to relax after a long day. Steepster delivers premium loose-leaf teas to your door every month, allowing you to explore teas from every corner of the world. You get 3 types of tea each month, as well as lots of info about where the tea came from, how to brew it, and the culture behind it.
4. Love with Food ($12/month): Is your mama a foodie and a do-gooder all in one? Love with Food is a monthly box of 8+ gourmet foods, curated by chefs and food critics from around the country. The best part? For every box sent, Love with Food donates a meal to a child in need.
5. Birchbox ($10/month): If you haven’t heard of Birchbox, where have you been? We think it’s safe to say that Birchbox may be responsible for popularizing the subscription movement, and we’re totally on board. Birchbox delivers hand-picked beauty and lifestyle samples every month, including products by brands like Kiehl’s, Origins, Stila, NARS, and more. This is a great gift for ladies who are looking to try new products and change up their beauty routine.
6. Le Tote ($49/month): We seriously love Le Tote. If you’re gifting this to someone, we recommend letting them fill out their own style profile before subscribing. Here’s how it works: You fill out your profile and a team of stylists picks out 3 pieces of apparel and 2 accessories that they think will suit your personal style, and send them to you each month. If you don’t like their picks, send ’em back and try something else. You can hang on to any rotation of 5 items for as long or short as you like.
7. Hammock Pack ($25/month): Want to whisk Mom away without leaving the comfort of home? Hammock Packs are all about the staycation and provide all the goodies you need to feel like you’re in a far away land. Past pack themes have included ski lodge, sailing, movie night, and spa day.
8. Square Hue ($21/month): A package of 3 new nail polish bottles a month? Sign us up! This would do wonders for our nail art skills.
9. Craft Coffee ($20/month): Does your mom love a good cup of joe? Craft Coffee delivers 3 different artisan coffees each month (4 oz each), custom tasting notes, and professional advice on the best brew method for each coffee. Each box makes you 42 cups of piping hot brew!
10. Brit Kits ($20/month): And last, but certainly not least, Brit Kits! If your mom loves to make things, Brit Kits is a great gift idea. Each monthly kit includes the materials for 1-2 projects, easy-to-follow instructions, and surprise goodies. Best of all, every project can be completed in 30 minutes or less, making it awesome for even the busiest of moms.
What goodies will you give your mom this Mother’s Day? Talk to us in the comments below.