Follow These 14 Nail Art Bloggers for Next-Level Mani Inspo
For all you ladies looking for the latest and greatest in nail art, look no further than these 14 dazzling blogs. With everything from fashion-inspired to color-obsessed, these manicurists will have you ready to DIY your way to a badass mani. So cancel those nail appointments and set aside those wraps, because these blogs will show you how to get buzz-worthy nails with just a bit of patience and a few coats of paint.
1. Chelsea Queen: Based out of SoCal, this young manicurist has gained major publicity in recent years — including having her work appear in the likes of Elle, Paper and Zooey magazines. Of course, she shares tons of awesome DIY manicures on her blog, including this Louboutin-inspired look. (via Chelsea Queen)
3. The Nailasaurus: Loaded with tons of tutorials, including this tutorial on how to create a foil nailcal mani, this blog makes the latest and greatest nail techniques seem less intimidating. (via The Nailasaurus)
4. Miss Lady Finger: For those #NYFW loyalists, this blog is a must-follow. Taryn takes off-the-runway looks (like this Chanel couture number) and translates them into runway-worthy nail designs with step-by-steps for you to follow. (via Miss Lady Finger)
5. Nailed It: Though she does include a fair number of tutorials for some of our favorite brands (umm, Lulus anyone?), this blogger also includes nail polish reviews. Check out this one for China Glaze so you can “try” before you buy. (via Nailed It)
7. 10 Blank Canvases: Featuring a collection of beautiful photos mixed with detailed instructions, this blog shows you on how to get totally colorful. One of our favorites? This foil snakeskin look. (via 10 Blank Canvases)
9. So Nailicious: Nail care, nail polish, nail trends, nail tutorials. Basically, you’ll find everything nail-related on this blog, including this ever-so-appropriate 50 Shades of Grey tutorial. (via So Nailicious)
10. Chalkboard Nails: Aside from fun tutorials inspired by events like Katy Perry’s halftime show (aka left shark), this blog includes nail school recaps for serious aspiring manicurists. (via Chalkboard Nails)
11. Wah Nails: If you can’t stop by this UK-based nail shop, you can just follow their ah-mazing blog. It’s filled with inspirational pictures (like this gradient-striped one) and informational video tutorials. (via Wah Nails)
12. MP Nails: You know you’ve found a superb site when they design Valentine’s Day manis for Nasty Gal. Filled with pretty images, poppy GIFs, and tutorials, this blog will give you MAJOR nail-spiration. (via MP Nails)
13. The Illustrated Nail: Looking for nail-centric posts to reblog? Look no further than this tumblr. Sophie pairs Youtube tutorials with her drool-worthy collection of awesome designs she whips up for the likes of OPI and Avon UK. (via The Illustrated Nail)
14. SF Party Nails: Brit + Co’s very own go-to gal for all things nail art has a Tumblr showcasing all of the best Insta snaps of her majorly on-the-pulse nail art (including these manis she painted on us at a pop-up event in SF a few weeks ago!). From punchy geometric designs perfect for the office (we rocked them alll week long+) to eyeball manis (!!!), Taylor’s playful designs are always unexpected and on point. (via SF Party Nails)
What nail designs are your excited to try this year? Let’s talk nail art in the comments below!