We get it—sometimes you just don’t have time to give yourself a salon-quality mani, especially when you’re trying to match the intricacies of stylized nail art. So we present you with this quick, must-try solution: nail wraps! You must have seen these stickers sitting on the shelves at your local drug store or favorite beauty supplier by now, but have you actually tried them? Now’s your chance to nail it! Take a look at these 20 trendy nail wraps.
1. Pretty in Pink Aztec ($13): Not only do we love the bold design of these nail wraps, but their name is also pretty great. We think Duckie would definitely approve.
2. Sophia Webster Holo Nail Wrap (roughly $12): Hologram heart nail wraps? Yes please! Get your 3D nails on thanks to this wow-worthy set by Britain’s hottest up-and-coming designer.
3. Mountains ($12): This ethereal, gilded nail wrap is a part of the highly curated collection that you can find at Scratch, a beauty company that brings together artists and illustrators to make stellar nail-specific designs. It’s quickly becoming our go-to for beautiful nail wraps!
4. Midnight Gradient ($16): The ombre nail game just got a heck of a lot easier. These two sunset-inspired designs are super chic.
5. Metallic Gold (roughly $11): Need a mani to match that brand new gold iPhone? We’ve got you covered! :)
6. Orbit Ring ($16): We dubbed this “outlined” mani one of the hottest nail art trends to wear this fall, and now it’s easier than ever to get the look. These stickers are polished, precise, and totally pretty.
7. Love Letters ($12): These clear, typography nail wraps are simply adorable. Plus, they make the perfect addition to a stylish game night get-up!
8. Chevrons (roughly $11): Classic chevron gets a colorful upgrade with these multi-colored nail wraps. We’re swooning over this coral shade.
9. Sugar Skull Sassy ($8): You know we’re gearing up to celebrate Dia de los Muertos here at Brit HQ, so we just couldn’t pass up these handmade skull nail wraps. How festive are these smiling sugar skulls?
10. Creepy Cute Nail Decals ($18): Here’s a nail sticker set that’ll turn heads on Halloween and beyond. We’re nuts about the cartoony mix of cute cat masks and hot pink candy corn with straight creepin’ witch fingers and crying pumpkins.
11. Jade Quail Designer Nail Wraps (roughly $11): A delicate quail egg is the inspiration for this crackle-style nail wrap. Rock your favorite turquoise accessories to match your mani!
13. Mustache Nail Wraps ($8): Remember when people got small mustache tattoos on their inner fingers to carry out sneak ‘stache attacks? Now you can get in on the cheeky fun without the commitment, and just in time for Movember!
14. Jungle Fever ($13): Now this is a leopard print we can get behind! A neutral base is the perfect palette for punch primary-colored spots.
15. Stephanie’s Galaxy Nail Wrap ($16): These galaxy nail wraps are out of this world! It’s yet another trending nail art design that can now take next to no-time to achieve.
16. Sephora by OPI Trend Tips ($6): This 18-style collection has a nail wrap for every occasion: the nude lattice design is perfect for formal events, while the glittering gold and purple ombre wraps are a great going out accessory.
17. House of Holland Geek Chic Nail Wraps ($15): We’re geeking out over these tech-tastic nail wraps! (How cute is that pinky pocket protector?) Maybe in v 2.0 they’ll include some modern muses like a computer mouse and keyboard symbols.
18. Owl Be Yours ($12): This quirky nail wrap is definitely one you could rock at the office. Who wouldn’t mind staring at that charming owl while they type?
19. Aly En Vogue ($16): We love that anything goes in the world of nail wraps, but it’s refreshing to see such a balanced design pop up. A vintage floral pattern is given a modern twist with a geometric cut and a flesh-toned base.
20. Essie Sleek Nail Applique ($11): Want to do something romantic to your nails without painting them red or pink? Try this nail wrap that’s gushing with scrawling script.
BONUS Hot Man-icure (Sold Out): Alas, this totally amazing nail wrap is sold out, but we LOVE that this exists. Can we please meet the ladies rocking RyGos on their little finger?
What nail wraps are you wild about? Tell us about your favorites in the comments below!