6 Color Combos You NEED to Try From NARS’s New Nail Polish Line
Of all the major makeup collections to catch our perfectly lined eyes this summer, the latest from NARS might be the one that’s got us most excited. The reason? So. Much. Color. The cosmetics brand is releasing a mega 43-shade collection of improved nail polishes that includes 19 brand-new colors and 24 tried-and-true hues. Now you have NO excuse not to learn how to ace an at-home mani.
The curated collection of $20 nail lacquers now contains a high-gloss formula that lasts longer than NARS varnishes you might still have in your old Caboodle. It helps strengthen your nails, too. All good news considering we’re prepared to give these revamped polishes a whole lot of love.
You can get your primped digits on the collection in NARS boutiques and online starting July 15, but you can join us in scheming your dream color combos for Insta-worthy nail art + swoon-worthy mani-pedis starting… now! Scroll down to peep our six favorite ways to wear this knock-out NARS collection this summer.
For Fun in the Sun
1. Amarapura + Blow Up: Special occasion silver chrome looks totally trendy when paired with a mandarin orange. Rock this color combo to every music festival and neighborhood block party this summer.
For Every Wedding You Said ‘I Do’ To
2. Kalymnos + Paradiso: This refined duo would look sweet on the paws of any wedding guest. We’re swooning over the idea of a lilac + strawberry pink French mani more than the prospect of nabbing the bouquet.
For Dinner Parties + Fab Fêtes
3. Night Out + Milos: Consider this ocean blue hue and shimmery gold shade your two go-to nail polish colors for every swanky summer soiree. Imagine how killer your digits will look raising a glass to the hostess.
For Date Night
4. Elbrus + Delos: This plum and sparkly copper polish are a match made in beauty heaven. Cross ’em you’ll have the same chemistry with your date!
For Anytime, Anywhere
5. Thasos + Del Oro: Meet your new everyday nail colors. A preppy mint and a cherry red will leave your fingers looking refined no matter what you task them with.
For Your 9-to-5
6. La Notte + Pastorale: Whether you type, stock or welcome peops all day, lacquer your nails with suede blue and rose gold polish to make ‘em so profesh and so clean! We haven’t seen more 9-to-5-worthy power colors.
And sooooo many more possibilities!!!
So spill: Which color combos are you itching to paint on your nails? Tell us which duos are your faves in the comments below.