6 Color Combos You NEED to Try From NARS’s New Nail Polish Line
Of all the major makeup collections to catch our perfectly lined eyes this summer, the latest from NARS might be the one that’s got us most excited. The reason? So. Much. Color. The cosmetics brand is releasing a mega 43-shade collection of improved nail polishes that includes 19 brand-new colors and 24 tried-and-true hues. Now you have NO excuse not to learn how to ace an at-home mani.
The curated collection of $20 nail lacquers now contains a high-gloss formula that lasts longer than NARS varnishes you might still have in your old Caboodle. It helps strengthen your nails, too. All good news considering we’re prepared to give these revamped polishes a whole lot of love.
You can get your primped digits on the collection in NARS boutiques and online starting July 15, but you can join us in scheming your dream color combos for Insta-worthy nail art + swoon-worthy mani-pedis starting… now! Scroll down to peep our six favorite ways to wear this knock-out NARS collection this summer.
For Fun in the Sun
1. Amarapura + Blow Up: Special occasion silver chrome looks totally trendy when paired with a mandarin orange. Rock this color combo to every music festival and neighborhood block party this summer.
For Every Wedding You Said ‘I Do’ To
2. Kalymnos + Paradiso: This refined duo would look sweet on the paws of any wedding guest. We’re swooning over the idea of a lilac + strawberry pink French mani more than the prospect of nabbing the bouquet.
For Dinner Parties + Fab Fêtes
3. Night Out + Milos: Consider this ocean blue hue and shimmery gold shade your two go-to nail polish colors for every swanky summer soiree. Imagine how killer your digits will look raising a glass to the hostess.
For Date Night
4. Elbrus + Delos: This plum and sparkly copper polish are a match made in beauty heaven. Cross ’em you’ll have the same chemistry with your date!
For Anytime, Anywhere
5. Thasos + Del Oro: Meet your new everyday nail colors. A preppy mint and a cherry red will leave your fingers looking refined no matter what you task them with.
For Your 9-to-5
6. La Notte + Pastorale: Whether you type, stock or welcome peops all day, lacquer your nails with suede blue and rose gold polish to make ‘em so profesh and so clean! We haven’t seen more 9-to-5-worthy power colors.
And sooooo many more possibilities!!!
So spill: Which color combos are you itching to paint on your nails? Tell us which duos are your faves in the comments below.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.