Just when we thought we couldn’t love vino any more, the universe grants us with National Wine Day! A big glass of your fave varietal has no-doubt been the perf companion for many chill nights in and GNOs. So, use the May 25 holiday to honor your beloved beverage with some wino must-haves. From pillow cases to a yummy rosé cocktail, these 16 gems will help you rep your *number one wine fan* status.
1. One Bella Casa Me & Myself Wine Pillow Case Set ($42): Amplify your affection with a pillow set that says just what you’re thinking. Not only will these babies bring some humor to your bedroom decor, but they’re super soft too!
2. Kate Spade Wine Glass Charm ($24): When your passions for vino and fashion collide, the results can be magical. Add this gold-plated number to your charm bracelet and express your serious commitment.
3. Plate and Pencil Love the Wine You’re With Tote Bag ($19): It might not be your favorite bottle, but it’s wine nonetheless.
4. Crate & Barrel Swoon Wine Carafe ($30): Did somebody say classy? Nothing screams, “I’m adulting” like a sleek carafe to aerate your table white.
5. Love and Lion Netflix Temporary Tattoos ($5, set of three): Invite your gal pals over for a night filled with your other best friends! Then commemorate the uber relaxed sweatpants party with temp tats that say it all.
7. Word for Word Wino Pin ($4): Proclaim your unending dedication with a faux medical alert pin on your denim bomber. Hosting a wine-filled party? These babies will make for great favors too.
8. Vino Electric Wine Bottle Opener ($39): In the midst of a party, ain’t nobody got time for corkscrew cranking. This battery-powered wonder will open bottle after bottle with just one touch!
9. CB2 Leather Bicycle Wine Carrier ($65): Picnic basket? Check. Bicycle wine holster? Check. Meeting besties in the park for a serious picnic party? Check.
10. Stickies By CnS Cheers Planner Stickers ($4): Never underestimate the power of a wine break! Stick these gems throughout your planner as a reminder to make time for a glass and girl talk.
11. Edge Red Wine Glass ($65, set of two): When adulting gets tough, the wine starts flowing — into sophisticated AF glassware, of course. Upgrade your *clink, clink* with some fab rose gold stemware.
12. Watermelon Rosé Slushie Recipe: Summertime is almost here, so sit back and unwind with a refreshing rosé cocktail. Add watermelon to the mix, and you’ve got the ultimate warm-weather beverage. (via My Style Vita)
13. Menu Brass Lid Water Bottle and Carafe ($50): Didn’t finish the entire bottle? No prob. These vintage milk bottle look-alikes will keep it fresh for a bonus day.
14. Fit Girl Clothing Because I LOVE WINE Tank Muscle Tank ($25): Rock this cozy tee to the gym or on weekly errands anytime you feel the need to explain yourself.
Looking for more wine-inspired goodies? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.