20 Ways to Celebrate National Drink Wine Day With Your #Squad
If your #squad brings a bottle of vino to every watch party or girls’ night in, you probably already know about National Drink Wine Day on February 18. And if you don’t, you’re in for a real treat. Get ready to drink your wine from a bottle, can, glass, box, etc. and celebrate with these wino essentials that will help get that National Drink Wine Day party started. Cheers!
1. PaperberryPress This May Be Wine Mug ($16+): Coffee or pinot? Keep everyone guessing with a mug that says it all.
2. Govino Decanter + Wine Glass Set ($39): Spilled wine is wasted wine. The ergonomic thumb-notches and contoured base make this set perfect for clumsy drinkers.
3. Octarine Dreams Rosé Wine Enamel Pin Badge ($10): Your next wine club… err, book club meeting is coming up fast. Gift everyone a pin to wear, or hand it off to the elite connoisseurs in your #squad.
4. OldEnglishCo Cook For Wine Apron ($25): Say it loud; say it proud. Whether you gift this one to your favorite host or hostess, or you keep it to yourself, your guests will happily bring a bottle to pass.
5. DesignsByLouie On Cloud Wine Print ($10+): If your friend is working on sprucing up their gallery wall, help them out with a print that’ll go with everything.
6. Jill of All Trades But First Wine Shirt ($25): Help the hostess in your group keep her book club or dinner parties on schedule with a shirt that says it all. Wine first, and the rest will follow.
7. Love and Lion Wine Glass Temporary Tattoos ($5, set of three): Whether you prefer white, red, or rosé, you should wear your palate proud. Pass a few of these around to your friends so everyone knows where their allegiances lie.
8. The Chemist Tree Wine Notebook Science Journal ($15): We all have (or are) that one friend who keeps track of every wine they’ve ever loved. Help keep their notes all in one place with 80 pages worth the tastings.
9. Little Retreats Bring Me Wine Socks ($16): While the socks are indeed cozy, they are also very useful when you’re Netflix and chilling on the couch. Just be sure to position your feet so others can read your request.
10. Snazzy Nest Shop Wood Wine Clock ($39): For the friend who’s always ready for wine o’clock (no matter the hour), make sure to snag this for their wall above the bar cart. If this friend happens to be you, that’s even better. At least you’ll always be wine on time.
11. Essential Good Market Pinot Grigio Bath Salts ($15): Soaking in a tub while drinking a glass of vino is what Sunday nights are made of. Add a savory blend of basil and bergamot bath salts that are Pinot Grigio scented and you’ve basically realized your destiny.
12. Shop Nylon Wine Not Card ($5): Send them out to your faraway #squad for… well, wine wouldn’t you send one?
13. Wine: A No-Snob Guide by Lori Stevens ($13): For under $15 you can learn all about wine in this pour-all book, but, ya know, not in a snobby way.
14. TONYMOLY Red Wine Mask Pore Care ($3): Naturally, you pour your vino with care, but your pores could use some TLC too. The red wine formula will tighten and moisturize your pores before you even pour yourself a second round.
15. William Sonoma Copper Wine Opener ($20): What’s the point of having bottles of wine without a stylish way to open them? Whether you gift one of these to a friend or treat yourself, it’s a sure way to update any bar cart.
16. Hazel and Faith Treat Yo-Self Steamless Wine Glass ($9): Anytime your pour a glass of your favorite red it’s a treat-yo’self kind of moment. Get one for each person in your wine squad to help everyone feel extra good while sipping their rosé.
17. Shop Nylon Less Whine More Wine T-Shirt ($30): If this is the mantra among your girls, wear these shirts with pride. It pairs especially well with a Bachelor watch party.
18. Urban Outfitter Wine Growlers ($28): Chilling your wine never looked so chic, whether you opt for metallic gold or silver. When the wine isn’t inside (why’s the wine always gone?), they’ll look pretty perched on your counter.
19. Shop Nylon WINO Pin ($4): If you’re a proud WINO, then show it off! Grab one for everyone in your squad and just wait for all the party invites to hit your inbox.
20. Nasty Gal Jac Vanek Reduce Your Risk Wine Glass ($16): Funny how one stemless wine glass can sum up a hard day of work. Tell ’em how you feel with a few sips and even fewer words.
Looking for more ways to celebrate National Drink Wine Day? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.