15 Holiday Gift Ideas That Aren’t on Anyone’s List Yet
This just in: We have a whole bunch of new products that just arrived in the Brit + Co Shop. The collection includes fun new t-shirts, an online class, cute holiday mugs and a party in a box!
So, as you start looking for Christmas gift ideas, you can start by checking out our New Arrivals collection. Then, make sure to scoop up gifts for everyone on your list by browsing Gifts for Him, Gifts for Her, Custom Gifts, Stocking Stuffers and Gifts by Price.
1. Copper Wine Canteen ($32): Ditch the cooler. This stainless steel canteen fits a full bottle of wine and will keep your beverage cold for up to 25 hours!
2. Easy Tiger T-Shirt ($34): This cotton heather blue tee is so soft. We’re calling it now: This t-shirt will soon be your new fave.
3. Unicorn Salt + Pepper Shakers ($12): Why shouldn’t you have salt and pepper shakers that are as unique as you are? Scoop these up now before they’re gone.
4. Reindeer Holiday Mug Kit ($29): Sip hot cocoa from a handcrafted ceramic mug this holiday season. The kit comes with everything you need to turn this DIY project into super cute gifts.
5. Every Day I’m Hustlin’ Tote ($24): This is totes awesome! It’s the perfect go-to bag to for the girl on the go.
6. Little Miss Shower in a Box ($139): Looking to splurge? Or maybe you need a fun group gift idea? If your bestie is planning her big day at the altar (or a special delivery), this is your go-to kit to throw the prettiest shower.
7. Whiskey + Yoga T-Shirt ($28): Some things just go better together, right? If anything, it’s the perfect tee for your whiskey-sipping yoga-loving friend.
8. Pattern Play Coloring Book ($10): Coloring books are so IN. Which is why we teamed up with Crayola and Target to bring you a curated 78-page interactive book filled with unique, modern and hand-drawn illustrations by over 50 different artists.
9. Chalkboard Soy Candle ($24): Set the mood and write a special message to your sweetie (or a teacher friend) with this soy candle. The best part? The ceramic pot can be used again and again.
10. Bad Ass Whipped Body Butter ($10): The perfect creative and funny gift for that special person who is a true badass. It’s made with natural ingredients and smells of mimosa and mandarin.
11. Adobe Lightroom Online Class ($39): Let’s make better photos! In this class, you’ll learn how to edit photos like a pro using Adobe Lightroom. With easy-to-follow instructions of how each editing tool works, you’ll be able to take raw photos and perfect them for a blog, Instagram account or print.
12. Chocolate Pretzel DIY Kit ($30): Who doesn’t love that salty and sweet combo? Make about 20 chocolate-covered pretzels with this DIY Kit that also includes instructions and all the ingredients you need to make these yummy treats.
13. SKEYE Mini Drone With HD Camera ($99): The fellas are gonna love this compact quadcopter. The mini drone has two flight modes: For beginners to learn flight basics, and advanced for those who can execute aggressive flips (safely, of course!).
14. Trist Necklace ($69): This dainty gold necklace (with an adjustable chain) can be paired with any outfit. We think it’ll go perfectly with your work, girls’-night or date-night style.
15. Custom Lego Portrait – Digital Download ($55+): Ever wonder what you’d look like as a Lego character? Now’s your chance to find out. Get a custom 3D image of you and your bestie that can be made into posters, canvas, t-shirts, cups and more!
What’s your favorite new arrival? Tell us in the comments section below.