15 Holiday Gift Ideas That Aren’t on Anyone’s List Yet
This just in: We have a whole bunch of new products that just arrived in the Brit + Co Shop. The collection includes fun new t-shirts, an online class, cute holiday mugs and a party in a box!
1. Copper Wine Canteen ($32): Ditch the cooler. This stainless steel canteen fits a full bottle of wine and will keep your beverage cold for up to 25 hours!
2. Easy Tiger T-Shirt ($34): This cotton heather blue tee is so soft. We’re calling it now: This t-shirt will soon be your new fave.
3. Unicorn Salt + Pepper Shakers ($12): Why shouldn’t you have salt and pepper shakers that are as unique as you are? Scoop these up now before they’re gone.
4. Reindeer Holiday Mug Kit ($29): Sip hot cocoa from a handcrafted ceramic mug this holiday season. The kit comes with everything you need to turn this DIY project into super cute gifts.
5. Every Day I’m Hustlin’ Tote ($24): This is totes awesome! It’s the perfect go-to bag to for the girl on the go.
6. Little Miss Shower in a Box ($139): Looking to splurge? Or maybe you need a fun group gift idea? If your bestie is planning her big day at the altar (or a special delivery), this is your go-to kit to throw the prettiest shower.
7. Whiskey + Yoga T-Shirt ($28): Some things just go better together, right? If anything, it’s the perfect tee for your whiskey-sipping yoga-loving friend.
8. Pattern Play Coloring Book ($10): Coloring books are so IN. Which is why we teamed up with Crayola and Target to bring you a curated 78-page interactive book filled with unique, modern and hand-drawn illustrations by over 50 different artists.
9. Chalkboard Soy Candle ($24): Set the mood and write a special message to your sweetie (or a teacher friend) with this soy candle. The best part? The ceramic pot can be used again and again.
10. Bad Ass Whipped Body Butter ($10): The perfect creative and funny gift for that special person who is a true badass. It’s made with natural ingredients and smells of mimosa and mandarin.
11. Adobe Lightroom Online Class ($39): Let’s make better photos! In this class, you’ll learn how to edit photos like a pro using Adobe Lightroom. With easy-to-follow instructions of how each editing tool works, you’ll be able to take raw photos and perfect them for a blog, Instagram account or print.
12. Chocolate Pretzel DIY Kit ($30): Who doesn’t love that salty and sweet combo? Make about 20 chocolate-covered pretzels with this DIY Kit that also includes instructions and all the ingredients you need to make these yummy treats.
13. SKEYE Mini Drone With HD Camera ($99): The fellas are gonna love this compact quadcopter. The mini drone has two flight modes: For beginners to learn flight basics, and advanced for those who can execute aggressive flips (safely, of course!).
14. Trist Necklace ($69): This dainty gold necklace (with an adjustable chain) can be paired with any outfit. We think it’ll go perfectly with your work, girls’-night or date-night style.
15. Custom Lego Portrait – Digital Download ($55+): Ever wonder what you’d look like as a Lego character? Now’s your chance to find out. Get a custom 3D image of you and your bestie that can be made into posters, canvas, t-shirts, cups and more!
What’s your favorite new arrival? Tell us in the comments section below.