9 Essential Gear to Make Traveling With a Baby a Breeze
Have baby, will travel. Your globe-trotting, country-crossing ways don’t need to end just because you have a brand new little love. But tossing your clothes into a backpack and taking off just won’t do. Before you set out on your next family vacay, check out these baby essentials that will make traveling a breeze.
1. Graco Pack N’ Play Newborn Napper ($170): Whether the hotel doesn’t have a comfy crib or grandma doesn’t want to buy a bassinet for your baby’s one-time visit, this travel napper/play yard is the perfect solution. Your baby can sleep in the newborn seat, there’s a changing station that accommodates kiddos up to 30 pounds, and the portable Pack ‘N Play soothes with sounds!
2. Fisher-Price On-the-Go Baby Dome Windmill ($70): Play and nap in one spot! This comfy, convenient canopy-protected dome is an ideal accompaniment for outdoor travel adventures.
3. Skip Hop Paxwell Easy-Access Backpack ($75): Stashing everything baby needs in your purse isn’t going to cut it. This backpack-style diaper bag has two insulated bottle pockets, adjustable straps, eight pockets, and a machine washable changing pad.
4. gb Pockit Stroller ($180): A compact stroller equals an easier travel time. With a two-step folding design, this pick folds down to a size that’s smaller than just about every other stroller out there.
5. Infantino Flip 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier ($30): The four-way carrier adjusts to fit kids 8 through 32 pounds. Instead of strolling baby around in a clunky travel system or lugging around the car seat/carrier, this alternative is awesomely easy.
6. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Portable Travel Baby Bottle Warmer ($20): Warming bottles on the go isn’t exactly easy on vacation. That is, unless you have this stainless steel product. And bonus, you don’t need to plug this warmer in.
7. Brica Out-N-About Collapsible Trunk Organizer & Diaper Changing Station ($40): When you’re mid-drive, stopping to change baby is … complicated. This compact changing station collapses to make more room or opens up to help you keep the car organized.
8. Teamoy Wet Dry Bag ($11): Stash baby’s wet cloth diapers, damp clothes, or swim gear in this reusable bag and eliminate that mountain of plastic baggies you’ve been dragging along with you.
9. Johnson & Johnson Tiny Traveler ($15): Forget about toting your baby’s entire set of toiletries. These travel-sized bottles are all that you’ll need for your vacation days.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.