Nicki Minaj Got THE Sparkliest Birthday Present Ever
The singer/rapper posted this pic of her new bauble from BF (fiancé?) Meek Mill yesterday with the caption, “Now this is what I’m talking about, baby. Lol. Love u @meekmill.” Whoa, that thing is blinding and the size of a small planet. From what we can tell, it’s a cushion-cut diamond encircled by a double halo.
Here’s another look. Nicki posted this one on her Insta and wrote,”This stone is flawless. (My voice) lol.” She also followed up with a bunch of diamond ring emojis. While engagement rings the size of Pluto might not be your thing, there are much subtler ways you can cop her bling style.
1. 0.85 Carat Cushion Cut Solitaire ($1290): This Etsy gem is not only easy on the budget, but it’s also easy on the eyes. The best part about a halo, other than just catching the light, is that it can make a modest rock look even weightier. Plus, they’re just timeless.
2. Jude Frances Princess Cut Topaz Halo Engagement Ring ($3350): This white topaz engagement ring is exactly the bling for folks who are not married (haha, get it?) to a diamond engagement ring but still love a classic look. Plus, you get way more bang for your buck with white topaz.
3. Ivy and Rose Vintage Cushion Cut With Halo ($4195): This beauty has a 1.13 carat center stone and is surrounded by 40 beautifully cut little stones. All in all, we think Nicki would definitely approve of this one.
4. Eragem Double Halo Diamond Engagement Ring ($6899): You can channel some serious Nicki with this ultra glam double halo engagement ring. The details on this gorgeous ring are so unique, you can guarantee no one else will be sporting anything like it.
5. Estate Jewelry Antique Cushion Cut Engagement Ring ($13,500): So this one is definitely a splurge, but seriously, this baby is so breathtaking, the price tag might just be worth it. Antique rings are all the rage these days, and this is def one to write home about, with a 1.71 carat center stone and gorg vintage details.
What do you think of Nicki’s new bauble? Tweet us @BritandCo!
(Photos via Frederick M. Brown/Getty + @nickiminaj)