13 Lovely Non-Diamond Engagement Rings for the Minimalist Bride
Forget everything you think you know about diamond engagement rings. These 13 alternative stunners are the perfect accessory for the minimalist wedding enthusiast who prides herself on her completely original style. Since you’ll be wearing it with absolutely everything, the chic designs and unique gems are versatile with whatever you choose to wear. Get ready to fall in love all over again with the newest addition to your jewelry collection.
1. Nora Kogan Loved Ring ($420): Feel a little extra love with this engraved engagement ring that says it all. There will be no doubt about how your new fiance feels about you when they slip this beauty on your ring finger.
2. WWAKE Large Sideways Ring ($2,350): Looking for that ultimate solitaire engagement ring? Show off the whole stone with this unique setting that is anything but traditional.
3. Capucinne Rose Gold Pearl Ring ($455): Leave your string of pearls at home and replace it with this beauty. The pearly white stone is a statement maker that will have you (and everyone else) glancing down at your hand.
4. Maria Black Elise Ring ($86): Dress it up or dress it down, this simple and unique ring will be on your ring finger all day every day. This ring is perfect for the casual bride who likes to get dressed up for a date night out!
5. Ashley Schenkein Cartagena Ring ($58): A little bit of bling is never a bad thing. This rose gold stunner is perfect for committing your love.
6. Minimal VS Opal Ring ($295): A minimalist’s dream come true, this ring will be the *opal* of your eye! But really, the rainbow tint and shiny gold band will look good with every single thing in your closet.
7. Anna Sheffield Eleonore “Evol” Ring ($800): A single stone is classic and sophisticated. From the moment you say, “Yes!” you’ll be obsessed with this unique solitaire stone.
8. Gillian Conroy Pale Blue Eyes Ring ($1,500): No frills — just gem. Once you set eyes on this pretty ring, you won’t be able to stop staring. You may want to set aside some selfie time, because you won’t be able to concentrate on anything but the ring.
9. Jennie Kwon Equilibrium Pearl Ring ($455): When it comes to the minimalist look, less is more. This dainty ring has just the right amount of effortless glam to steal the show.
10. Tura Sugden Organic Blue Sapphire Ring ($1,495): This stylish addition to your left hand will be the talk of all your friends. The simple band combined with the sparkly stone is a match made in heaven.
11. Pomellato Ring M’ama Non M’ama ($1350): Moonstone is said to have crystal healing properties that can help calm your responses to stress and avoid overreaction, which sounds like the ideal stone to bring into your engagement and future marriage. It brings hope, enhances feminine energies, sensitivity, intuition and even psychic abilities.
12. Fernando Jorge Sprout Small Ring ($849): Hats off to this Brazilian beauty. The polished 18K pink gold band wraps around the finger, while leaving a small space in the center. The rubellite attached at one end is offset with tiny, sparkling diamonds on the sides, and the other end comes to a polished point. It’s almost snake-like in its appearance, but you’ll be more than happy to have been bitten by this beaut. Stack it up with other minimalist rings, or wear it solo for an elegant feel.
13. IAM by Ileana Makri ($195): Cast from polished gold-plated silver and studded with a row of green cubic zirconia, this ring features a rotating bar so you can switch to the smooth side when stacking with other pieces. The budget-friendly nature of the IAM makes its versatility even that much more valuable.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.